Master the MEAN Stack - Learn By Example
What you'll learn
- Build a Full-Stack Web Application
- Create CRUD Operations
- Build RESTful API's
- Upload Files Using both Angular and Node.js
- Scrape Data from Pinterest
- Add Infinite Scrolling to an Application
- Add a Comment Area
- Create Mongoose Schemas
- Send Alerts and add View Animations
- Have Node.js Installed
- Understand Basics of Angular 1.x
** Please note: this is not a 'beginner' course. You should already have some basic knowledge of both Node.js and AngularJS 1.x.
In this course, you will learn to build a full stack web application using Node.js, AngularJS, Express.js and MongoDB. We will start with a sophisticated authorization template and work from there.
This is a hands-on project based course. The name of our app will be Best Dressed and will show off many interesting features utilized in real-world web applications.
By utilizing popular NPM modules and angular components we will build out our application to include the following functionality: upload capability, web scraping, infinite scrolling, single look detail pages, an admin area, a comment section, CRUD capabilities, and more.
What You Will Learn
- What it takes to build a full stack web application
- How to create and use a RESTful API's
- Web scraping using the Request and Cheerio modules
- How to create a Pinterest style view with infinite scrolling
- How to Upload and save images
- Implement view transitions using ngAnimate
- Use Boostrap styling for responsive design
- Build and use 3 different MongoDB schemas using mongoose
Who this course is for:
- You should already know the basics of working with Node.js and AngularJS 1.x. This is course is not intended for complete beginners but those that have an understanding of the basic setup.