Handstand - Foundational course for learning!
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course, you will have the essential practical information on how to work towards a solid handstand!
- Get ready for a journey on the quest to a solid handstand and to face your fear of being upside down.
- You should know that learning how to handstand takes time, and you will not have a solid handstand just by watching these videos and doing this practice. But if you commit to it, and get into an constistent practice. You might have a really solid handstand in a few months!
Have you always wanted to be able to do a handstand?
I bet you've tried many times, but given up as quickly. You just can’t seem to figure out how to find that balance down without falling over. Or maybe you have never ever tried to do one, because you assumed that you’re not strong, athletic or flexible enough
Mastering handstands takes alot of effort, It requires consistent practice.
With the right tools provided, Master the handstand will get you there.
Master the Handstand -
This is a course for everyone who wants to learn how to handstand.
The course will contain the vital basics to understand and to build a solid, healthy and fun handstand practice.
We will breakdown the handstand to it's core.
In the course you will learn about the following:
- wrist health
- Strenght basics
- conscious falling
- preparatory excercises
- Basic stretching
- The principals of the handstand
- Building balance
If you are new to handstanding, and have accumulated fear around being upside down.
I will give you the essential tools to master the fear of falling, and i hope that i can help you to find the passion for being upside down!
The world just seems to become a better place when you're handstanding!
Who this course is for:
- This is for anyone who wants to learn the solid basics for a good handstand.
My name is Philip and i'm born and raised in Sweden.
With a background in gymnastics in which i also competed in for over 10 years. Along with varying movement training, skiing and dancing. All of the combined physical training that i've done transitioned and got me into the practice of yoga, which is today my biggest passion.
I'm now a traveling yoga and handstand coach and i get to meet and inspire amazing people all over to share my practice.