Master The Grammar of Any Language
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify common grammar terms
- Recognize the function of grammar categories
- Implement grammar-related strategies in language learning
- Feel confident in their ability to learn and apply grammar
- This course is suitable for beginners - no prior knowledge is necessary.
- This course focuses on language learning from the perspective of a native English speaker; as such, some items discussed are more difficult for English speakers than others and are covered in more detail.
- The contents of this course may apply to any language you are learning. However, no one specific language is covered in absolute detail.
If grammar appears to be an insurmountable wall blocking you from language proficiency, this course is for you! Whether you are learning Spanish or Japanese, this course will take you through grammar terminology and simplify difficult concepts, all to bring you one step closer to language fluency.
Important topics include:
- Parts of Speech (The Building Blocks)
- The Case System
- Verb tenses, aspect and mood
- And much more!
There will be quizzes, worksheets and other goodies. Together we'll start at the basic elements of language, and proceed into more difficult concepts such as the case system.
Don't let jargon get in the way of your language learning. Learn to use grammar to your advantage, and accelerate the learning process.
- This course is for aspiring polyglots, traditional language students, hobby linguists or even professionals learning a language for work.
- If you need help understanding grammar, this is for you.
In this lecture, I'll give a brief breakdown about the contents of the course and how the content will be conveyed in the videos.
Today we'll discuss when you should start learning grammar? There are conflicting view points, so make sure to check out this video!
Nouns and Verbs, the two most essential building blocks of any language. Here's a brief review of them in English. But they have their own sections later on, too!
- Practice strategy for deconstructing a sentence and getting the meaning - without full vocab and only using select grammar rules.
- Learn to apply what you know about grammar.
- This is implies the importance of a grammar journal. Don't forget to download the worksheets needed for this video exercises from the associated resources.