Master the Closing Disclosure as a Loan Processor & MLO
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to review and understand a closing disclosure.
- You will learn how to complete a closing disclosure so you can master this document.
- You will learn what a CD is and why this is such an important loan document as a loan processor, loan originator, or mortgage underwriter.
- You will become much more familiar with all the costs associated with a loan and when the borrowers closing costs will vary.
- You will learn what a closing disclosure is.
- You will become an expert at understanding closing costs and the final terms of a loan.
- You will review and master 10 examples of instructor-explained Closing Disclosures
- Basic English
- Basic High School diploma level mathematics
Do you want to work in the mortgage industry but don't know what a closing disclosure is? Are you looking to advance in your career by having more specialized knowledge on one of the most important documents in the entire mortgage process?
Anyone who works in the mortgage industry can tell you that you will see a closing disclosure on every loan you do. If you want to work as a loan processor, loan originator, underwriter, closer, or other similar position, you need to know how to read and understand this document. That's why I created an entire course on this specific topic!
This practical course will go over 10 different examples of a closing disclosure and will break them down in detail so that you can be prepared to do it on your own. By knowing where to find vital information on a CD or closing disclosure such as the loan amount, interest rate, monthly payment, cash to close, and the closing costs, you'll be prepared to answer common questions from borrowers and from potential employers during job interviews.
You can quickly determine if someone is a beginner in the mortgage industry by asking them questions on information found on a CD or closing disclosure. For this reason, you need to take this document seriously and master it by taking this course. Besides that, you'll learn how to read the breakdown of closing costs on page 2 of a CD so that you can immediate figure out if a borrower has escrows or not, if they have to pay loan discount points, how much they are paying in loan origination fees, whether or not the borrower will have a prepayment penalty or not, if they will have a balloon payment, and so much more. I will go over 10 real life closing disclosures and then have you try for yourself. You can always go back and see the lecture to correct any mistakes you make. Finally, you'll have several practice tests so that you can see how you are progressing. These practice tests don't affect your course certificate and are just for your own private education. If you're thinking of starting a career in mortgages and want to get paid well, you need to start and finish this course.
What you will learn & how you'll benefit:
- You'll learn to master the closing disclosure
- You'll become an expert on closing costs
- You'll become familiar with important mortgage terms and definitions
- You'll increase your chances of being hired and will impress potential employers
- You'll Improve your career potential by being more knowledgeable so that you can apply for higher paying positions
What this course includes:
- 10 real life closing disclosure examples explained in detail by the instructor
- 9 "practice" tests
- 6 course "assignments" so that you can get hands-on practice
- 3 downloadable PDF documents to help you in your career and to use during the course
- Access to the course instructor in case you have any questions
Not knowing how to read a closing disclosure is not an excuse. It's up to you to gain this knowledge by taking the time to go over the content included in this course. In less than 2 hours, you'll have the information you need to ace most interview questions on a closing disclosure when applying for a job. The closing disclosure is very complete and includes almost all the information the borrower needs to know about their loan which is why you need to be able to explain it to them in a comprehensive manner. Most experienced mortgage professionals don't know everything on this 5 page document but you can and you will when you finish this course.
Remember, this course will teach you how to read, understand, and master a closing disclosure so that you can master both purchase and refinance transactions on FHA, Conventional, and VA loans.
Once you complete this course, you will have acquired valuable knowledge and a course diploma to show employers when applying for a mortgage position. A course diploma will be available to you when all sections of this course have been completed at 100% which you can save or print and include with your resume. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Joseph Correa is the founder and CEO of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. Having closed hundreds of mortgage loans, he has the knowledge to help you become a success. In the past, he has also owned a correspondent lender business and invested in real estate as well.
This course is more advanced so if you haven't taken my "Become a Mortgage Loan Processor" course, I would suggest you start with that one first but you are welcome to start with this course and then move on to that one.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a career as a loan processor, loan originator, or mortgage industry in general.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about closing costs, terms of a mortgage., and how to prepare a closing disclosure.
- Anyone who wants to master the closing disclosure.
- Anyone who wants to advance in their career by showing potential employers just how knowledgeable they are in the mortgage process.
- Anyone who wants to start a mortgage business or loan processing business.
- Anyone who wants to increase their income potential
Hi, my name is Joe Correa, and I'm a multi-business entrepreneur with years of experience in real estate, mortgage, personal finance, and investment advisory in Florida. I believe in living a financially independent lifestyle by maximizing your strengths and creating passive income streams to balance your life. I've chosen to follow the path of philanthropy by helping others to fulfill their dreams by reorganizing their financial lives in a way that would give them the most free time while increasing their income. I believe in not working harder but instead in making money and knowledge work hard for you. I am the author of several books and am very passionate about teaching. Once, you become one of my students, you can message me and ask me anything you have doubts on. I can't wait to see you inside one of my courses.
These are some of the books I have written besides the courses I have created online.
Joe Correa is the author of:
"The Compound Interest Millionaire"
In this book, Joe teaches you how to retire wealthy by using the power of compound interest.
"How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 6 to 8 years"
Learn how to eliminate your mortgage debt in just a few years using new techniques that will allow you to own your home free from debt.
"Rich Kids Made Simple"
Teaching our kids how to manage their finances at a young age is the only way to prepare them for life and all the financial pitfalls that can appear in their path.
"How to Take Your Credit Score from 0 to 800"
Managing your credit is necessary in our economy and this book teaches you to save the most on interest by having the best credit scores.