Master the Art of Aromatherapy Blending
What you'll learn
- You will be able to define what essential oils are, gain knowledge of different essential oils and their botanical groups.
- You will master your knowledge of the therapeutic actions of essential oils, and upgrade your already exsisting knowledge of essential oils.
- You will be able to apply consultation techniques to ensure confident personalised blending
- You will be able to create personalized aromatherapy blends for individuals using correct blending rates for a synergy, aromatherapy take home body blends and massage blends
- You will learn how to distinguish differences when choosing essential oils for physical and emotional issues to be able to blend with confidence
- Become a master on how to create signature blends, understanding the different aromatic notes of each essential oil.
- You will gain an understanding of carrier oils, the therapeutic actions of carrier oils for the skin and body, and how to successfully blend carrier oils together to enhance the working action of the essential oils
- This course is for you if you have a basic understanding of essential oils and have passion for essential oils.
- No equipment is required, however you may want to purchase essential oils to refine your nose.
Learn the art of blending essential oils successfully from qualified aromatherapist, with over 2 decades experience, and expert lecturer in the subject Wendy, who shared her love in the lecture halls of private Colleges for 10 years. In this Aromatherapy blending course, Wendy will bring you her love for Aromatherapy has been making her own natural essential oil products since 2016
This course is a comprehensive guide for you on how to blend essential oils for your everyday life, for various specific ailments like muscle ache, different skin concerns as well as emotional upsets. Wendy will also take you through successful questioning of a client, so that you can practice your skill confidently with others.
Learn how to blend synergies, carrier oils and aromatherapy blends to apply daily on your areas of concern. You will know and understand the correct ratio for blending for the face, the body, for when you are mixing just essential oils together, for when you are mixing just carrier oils together and when blending aromatherapy blends for the body.
You will quickly be able to know which essential oils blend well together, and which carrier oils can compliment and enhance your essential blends, by watching the videos and doing your own essential oil self development and discovery at home.
Learn the differences between different essential oil notes, making blending harmonious to your sense of smell.
And while the synergies smell amazing you will also be able to know with confidence that your blends will be able to assist yourself, family and friends with their important health concerns like emotional upsets, health, various skin concerns and sleeplessness.
And on a final note, you will learn to love essential oils, using them daily in your everyday life, helping you and your family to create healthy and natural choices.
What can you do with this knowledge after? You may decide to create a blog, and share your journey into natural healing properties with essential oils and carrier oils. You may want to create natural perfumes, or blend bath oils.
If you are ready to learn about essential oils, and how to blend them masterfully together, this is the right course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Learner
Wendy Wotherspoon is passionate about all things to do with holistic healing. Wendy is qualified and practicing as a Internationally qualified Aromatherapist, Reflexologist, Body and Skin Care Therapist, Spa Therapist and Massage Specialist for over 28 years.
Additionally her love for people has taken her into the classroom where she taught at various private Collages at international standard. Wendy not only lectures but also assesses the students, guiding them to reaching their target of qualification. Her previous students have gone onto open their own beauty salons, others have followed their enjoyment of travel to join as therapists on cruise liners while yet others have gone on to open their own Colleges.
Wendy lead a team as General Manager, ensuring the smooth running of natural product manufacture and selling, while also extending her hand at the product formulation and development of new products for the company.
Through out her career in holistic health, Wendy has continuously added to her own learning, always staying curious to new knowledge; with an accumulated 7 massage qualifications including Swedish, Khahuna, Hot Stone, Indian Head Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Sports Massage Level 3 & 4.
Adding her knowledge of how the emotions affect the physiological systems has allowed her to deepen her understanding of the impact Reflexology. This gentle yet effective tool has brought healing changes to both the practitioner and the client in the most gentle fashion.
Wendy is also a mother to two gorgeous teenagers who have lived the benefits of her many talents. (Well most of the time, clearing pimples may have been a little uncomfortable for them)
Recently she completed her own year long online learning, with many assignments and practical work to submit. With this still sharp in her mind, it is an experience that has broadened her understanding of the complexities of studying while trying to fit your life commitments in too.
Join Wendy today to ignite, expand and broaden your own love of natural living and therapies.