Sales Training: Practical Sales Techniques to close a sale
- You should be interested in Learning how to Develop a Attractive and Impressive Personality
- Willingness to Learn and Practice the learning
- Need basic English speaking skill
- A Willingness to Make a Difference in Life
- A Laptop or a Mobile Phone with internet connection
Sales techniques are the methods that sales professionals use to create revenue. The sales process is something that a dedicated professional works on for many years. The techniques are refined through trial and error based on the sales associate's experiences. Developing effective sales techniques is an ongoing process for an individual and his entire organization. The technique typically isn’t a one-size-fits all and is often refined through trial and error based on past experiences.
There are many sales techniques to close deals faster and sell more effectively, thought out by incredibly smart consultants and experienced sales personnel's. You don’t necessarily need to choose: experiment with some of them or even apply multiple methodologies to different parts of your sales process.
Being successful in sales requires deliberate and persistent activities and the ability to adapt to the market and services simultaneously. Selling might seem easy when you list these sales techniques out, but actually implementing them successfully takes a lot of practice.
The Key Elements in a good Sales Techniques are
Identifying the Prospect’s Challenges and Qualifying Them
Knowing When to Say “No”
Closing the Deal
Maintaining the Relationship
Creating an Opportunity to Upsell
Salespeople are always looking for new and effective sales techniques. With the rapidly changing sales space, these techniques are evolving constantly.
Dive in to Learn More
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is Willing to Learn Selling Techniques
- Anyone who is Willing to Learn How to Develop a Attractive and Impressive Personality
- Anyone who is Willing to Practice and Experiment What They Learn
- 00:49Sales Skills - Start your day with Positive Affirmations
- 01:38Sales Skills - First Impression is the Last Impression
- 05:33Ask questions to build a Rapport where the Customer response will be Yes
- 04:13Sales Skills - Negotiate with the Decision Maker
- 03:00Absolute Knowledge and Confidence in your Products and Services
- 05:15Sales Skills - Get Attention of the Customer
- 03:01Sales Techniques - Build Confidence, Trust and Curiosity
- 03:43Sales Skills - Focus on Relationships and Connections
- 02:36Sales Skills - Product Pricing Matters
- 03:04Sales Skills - Power of Reciprocity
- 02:25Sales Skills - Use of Mixed Strategies
- 09:08Change the customer response from a No to a Yes
- 01:22Sales Skills - Create a Personalized Approach
- 01:22Sales Skills - Take Feedback from the Customer
- 01:12Sales Skills - Innovate with Collaboration
- 01:23Don't sell a product, sell a Long-term Relationship.
- 01:51Sales Techniques - Create a Loyalty Program
- 02:12Sales Skills - Do not take hearing rejections personally
- 01:39Sales Skills - Self development and Self Improvement
- 05:48Sales Skills - Tips to building Rapport with the Customer
- 06:59Sales Skills - Closing the sale
- 04:06Sales Skills - Key Elements to Remember in Sales
- 00:47Journey Continues
Skills on Demand is an Online Training Startup focused to provide technical training in subject like Programming, Office Productivity and Visual Creativity.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Join our classes on Udemy to upgrade your skill set at the right place, right time convenient for you as we offer stress free E-Learning.
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most are fully downloadable so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not!