What you'll learn
- Learn the 2 fears that hold you back and how to prevent self-sabotage
- Apply the principles of self-accountability and accountability to others properly
- Change one habit at a time for lasting change
- Simplify your life and quickly build up your reserves of self-discipline
- Understand how the brain uses the reward-habit loop to create new habits and curb bad ones
- How to apply the principles of self-discipline to almost every area of your life
- Grasp the importance of health in your self-discipline efforts through optimizing nutrition, exercise, stress management and sleep
- Persevere through the inevitable obstacles you will face
Do you struggle with procrastination, poor money habits or your weight ?
Are you disorganized, suffer from a lack focus or spend to much time surfing the internet and watching TV ?
Then chances are you have an issue with self-discipline.
In the Master Self-Discipline course you will learn how to build your self-discipline using time-tested wisdom and cutting-edge advances in neuroscience and psychology, presented in a simple and easy to understand way.
You'll learn the 7 key steps to help you build remarkable self-discipline without being overwhelmed, each step building on the last.
- Your Own Worst Enemy
- Accountability is Key
- One Habit at a Time
- Simplify your Life
- Use Rewards
- Be Healthy
The principles of self-discipline are both universal and applicable to almost any area of your life – in fact, you'll very often find once you tackle one problem area, the other areas seemingly get easier ! Intrigued ? Find out why.
This is not your average course on goal setting or short-term fixes, instead this course focuses on changing behavioural patterns to help bring long lasting, if not permanent changes. Because without self-discipline, any goal is really just a wish.
In many ways self-discipline is the great equalizer. You may not have been born as bright, athletic or as attractive as other people - or even with as many opportunities, but with self-discipline you can level the playing field.
What do you get from this course ?
- 24 lectures with over 3 hours of content.
- 2 Ebooks to complement the course material
- Many simple but effective strategies you can implement today to unlock your potential
What are the requirements ?
- Fluency in English
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who are struggling with procrastination, poor spending habits, their weight or a lack of focus who are ready to make lasting changes with a little bit of effort
I am a busy homeschooling father of six, and in my spare time I am a biochemist and entrepreneur. Some of my experiences include having co-founded and sold a private life sciences company focused on a novel immuno-therapy, in addition to helping take another biotech company public creating over $100M in value with just a handful of employees.
Since time is a premium, self-discipline is critical. I am always amazed to see the results when people grasp the power of self-discipline and learn to apply some of the key principles in their life. To that end I am constantly looking to improve my own self-discipline and share what I have found that works with others.
I also have an avid interest in nutrition and exercise which I think are vitally important to helping build self-discipline.