Master Selenium Automation Testing | Basic to Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- This course is all you need to crack any job interview of Selenium automation testing or to work as an selenium automation expert
- Basic to advanced level Selenium automation Tool
- Basic to advanced level TestNG Testing Framework and integration with Selenium automation tool
- Industry standard design patterns to write effective code
- Industry standard Frameworks which students can implement on their own from scratch
- Integration with tools like MAVEN (Build Management Tool), Git (Code Repository), AutoIT (Windows based automation tool)
- Running and scheduling selenium code and frameworks using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Multiple assignments to implement all your learnings with practical examples
- Regular updates to match the industry standards
- Basic understanding of Manual Testing
- Basic understanding of Java and Object oriented concepts are required
Over the last decade, the Selenium automation tool has gained a lot of popularity in the automation testing world due to its unique features like - Multiple operating support, multiple language support, multiple browsers support, open-source, and community support.
MNCs to Startups all big and large organizations are investing a lot in automation testing which has raised the demand of automation experts. Almost all job openings of software testing in any part of the world do ask for Selenium expertise.
This course is created keeping the current automation testing situation of the world in mind.
The course curriculum is structured in an order that you will --
Selenium automation tool as a subject,
Testing Framework - TestNG,
Design Patterns to write effective code,
Industry Standard automation frameworks built from scratch,
Integration with tools like Maven (Build management tool), Git (Code repository),
Integration with CI/CD (Jenkins)
Multiple quizzes added in the course to help you learn and understand the concepts better.
Multiple assignments that will help you implement your learnings with real-time examples.
We will keep updating the course for our students with new assignments and topics that enhance your implementation skills.
My decade of experience of implementing automation in real-time projects and experience in teaching over 2000 students from all parts of the world in LIVE classes is used while creating this course for you. I know what students are looking for and what should be the IDEAL PACE for them to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals from manual testing field looking to transform as automation experts
- Beginners in automation testing
- Fresh graduates who are looking to start their career into IT
- Professionals who are restarting their career into IT after a break
Saurabh is a DevOps consultant and trainer, with an entrepreneurial streak that led to him founding Uptut. Along with being an expert specializing in DevOps, QA, Agile and Automation, he has a talent for simplifying concepts in a way that makes them easy to grasp for learners.
In his 12-year long innings, he has juggled roles like software engineer, Test Automation and DevOps expert with pioneers in the industry like HCL Technologies, Edureka, Amdocs, Devon, Agile Cockpit and NobleProg.
Saurabh believes there is an untapped potential within each of us that needs just the right guidance. His focus on learning by doing and creating a ‘real’ and relevant curriculum has translated into 50K+ successful learners across Coursera and Udemy.
Through Udemy, he wants to create awareness about the courses, tools, and scope of automation testing for new learners and seasoned professionals.
He has achieved 100+ training sessions across the UK, Sweden, Germany, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Canada, NZ, HK, SNG, UAE, Saudi, and the Netherlands, being top-rated for experiential learning, content delivery and knowledge.
Saurabh is presently engaged in realising his vision to improve in the niche and enter new domains, all to make learning as easy as possible through his ed-tech startup, Uptut.