Master Sales Training
What you'll learn
- By taking this course, a seasoned professional sales person will be able to refine their skills, create useful habits, improve their style, maximize efforts, remove doubts on contrary sales methods and add confidence to their abilities. We use the natural habits of human nature and the underlying psychology to find a prospect, understand the motivation and create a sale. For those in the beginning of their career, a comprehensive understanding of the entire sales process will guide them to a more confident approach to each prospect, and hence derive a far better closing ratio.
- Selling is a natural act common to all human affairs. Everyone is involved in trying to persuade another person to either do or not do something on a daily basis. Most of the time it's just a simple request, but occasionally the task becomes more complex. Understanding human motivation and the corresponding methodologies that aid in the fulfillment of that desire is at the heart of selling. Having a simple, yet organized template for uncovering anyone's motive for almost any purpose is demonstrated in this course.
- The objective here is to teach you lifelong skills that will help increase your ability to close any type of sale, improve your chances of succeeding in an ever increasing competitive marketplace, and help you gain confidence in your personal life by identifying, understanding, and interacting with the four major personality types. Once you learn the skills, improving your ability to close a sale will only increase your income and create lifelong prosperity.
- The course does not require any special skills or prior experience. Since selling is a basic fact of life, honing these skills for the professional is an important aspect to stay at the top of their field. However, it is also important for the average lay person to fully grasp the concepts of how they are perceived by a sales person and use those same skills to improve their own ability in dealing with personal or business relationships.
This is a course that has been expertly designed for comprehension and retention. Layered modules that build a new understanding of human nature as it applies to the buyer's motivation are used to organize a sales presentation. Knowing ahead of time what to say to each type of prospect that turns them into a guaranteed buyer, in easy to understand steps makes the sales process an exceptionally rewarding experience. In addition to finding an unlimited source of new prospects, and using their own natural instinct to "buy" rather than be "sold", you will immediately be able to improve your success ratio catapulting you to NUMBER ONE in sales
The comprehensive course on Advanced Sales Training covers 6 sections:
Principles, Presentation, Buyers, Closing, Sellers, and Follow-Up. Each section will have a series of lectures and videos exploring subtopics such as Objections, Discovery, Cold-Calling, Competition, Power Words, NLP, Closing Techniques, Negotiating, the Take-Away, Social Media etc. Each lecture is between 8 and 15 minutes using visual aids and easily understood methods for improving sales.
Who this course is for:
- Although the information in this Master course would be more easily absorbed for someone with a sales background, each lessons does start from the assumption that individual is taking a one-on-one course for the first time selling anything. The purpose is to refresh the basic principles learned by a seasoned pro and take it to the next level
The Master Sales Training Course covers the more advanced methods of selling products or service. It was developed with the guidance and expertise of some of the most respected Sales Trainers in the world. Taking an empirical approach to learning - that is "by doing" - combined with classroom study of the Sales Theory behind each action, provides a fully-integrated and well rounded experience in the profession of selling.
After earning a degree in Business and Economics, and advanced study at the masters level in Personnel, Mr. Briamonte continued his training with some of the most influential trainers in the United States.
Beginning his career in business machines sales at a Fortune 500 company in New York more than 30 years ago, Mr. Briamonte moved onto education and advertising, and eventually settled on developing his own businesses including full service restaurants, manufacturing, art and financial publishing, computer supplies, real estate, time share, mortgage lending, fine art galleries, framing and printing, construction and eventually corporate business consulting. Each of these endeavors added to his knowledge dealing with every type of client and experience through tens of thousands of sales presentations.
In addition, he was among the first class to complete the Master Trainer's Class developed at R.I.E.T and designed to train professional trainers for the National Retail Association.
As a student of business, economics and technology, he has constantly updated his knowledge base of the latest methodologies with a special interest in the psychology of human motivation. The course was developed in response to his consulting business and desire to provide a platform for advance selling strategies.