Master RxJS Without Breaking A Sweat
What you'll learn
- After this course you will be able to see where using RxJS makes sense.
- You will be able to solve common programming problems using RxJS.
- A PC with Node, NPM, a modern browser like Chrome or FireFox and a code editor you like is required.
- Any previous knowledge of RxJS is not required.
My name is Maurice de Beijer, and I am here to guide you on your journey to mastering RxJS. In this course, you will learn why developing with Observables is so powerful, how to create Observables using different functions, and how to manipulate Observable streams using various operators.
We will explore different scenarios where using Observables makes coding easier and more efficient. By the end of this course, you will be able to solve common programming problems with ease using RxJS.
Who this course is for:
- A developer developing Angular applications.
Hello, I'm Maurice.
I am a software consultant and trainer, specializing in TypeScript, ECMAScript, React, Svelte and ASP.NET MVC. My work includes a large, global, safety application for the oil and gas industry. This is completely done with React. I have also worked on many other applications.
I am also active in the open source community. You can check out my GitHub account.
When not building applications myself I teach other developers. The topics vary from ECMAScript, TypeScript, React, Svelte, Vue, Cypress, RxJS to ASP.NET MVC.
I have received Microsoft’s Yearly Most Valuable Professional Award since 2005. I am also active in the dotNed user group and helps organize its meetings.