Master Resume Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- The Master Resume Bootcamp guides shows you how to construct a useful tool to build future resumes easily and quickly.
- Your work history will become organized and useful.
- Your ability to target resumes to fit specific jobs will be quick and easy.
- Your ability to add new information and keep details up to date will only take minutes.
- Paid or volunteer work experience
- Very good written and spoken English
What is a Master Resume Bootcamp? The Master Resume Bootcamp gives you a quick and easy way to organize job and educational information to compete against the best job candidates. Why call it a Bootcamp? Because most people find reconstructing resumes for every job change quite painful. Some of you have a lot more descriptive terms for this process.
After you take this course, you'll never have to rebuild your resume from scratch again. That sounds good, right? You learn a system that gets 6-figure offers for my executive clients, even in tough job markets. You learn to use this simple system to manage your resumes, interviews, career plans, and education needs for the lifetime of your career. You pull the right information for every event in minutes instead of hours. Best of all, building this simple system is a one-time project. Keeping it up to date takes only minutes.
Everyone, from executives to students, can use this system to achieve greater success. You will be able to customize resumes to target every job opportunity easily. Forget hiring a resume writer. This course is your foundation. You receive a resume template. You also receive a template guide with examples explaining what goes in every section.
Who this course is for:
- Adults of all ages interested in career growth and success
- Students who want a plan for managing their job history and career growth.
- Established professionals with a lot of information to organize who need a way to write professional resumes quickly
Welcome. I'm Penny Leisch, a Certified Master Life Coach. A strong corporate background allows me to help you succeed in a complicated job market. I'm also a Certified Nonprofit Executive, and I co-owned and developed a business that became an IBM partner.
The evolution of hiring into an impersonal, automated process led me to develop a series of courses to teach you how to succeed in spite of the system. Technical challenges created by automated systems should not stop you from succeeding. You deserve a resume and career plan that puts you in control!