Master Regular Expressions from scratch - All languages
- Students should be familiar with a programming language
- Students should have an internet connection
- Students should be willing to learn and follow until the end
Regular Expressions are also called regex , regexp pluralized as regexes. We will be using regex throughout the course instead of Regular Expressions because it is easy to pronounce.
Regular Expressions are all about text. All things such as email, news, text messages, code, contacts and articles all these things are text. Regular Expressions are a tool that allows us to work with text by defining text patterns.
This course also contains practice examples where we will be creating Regular Expressions step by step in order to get a better understanding of how to work with regular expressions.We will create Regular Expressions for
- Postal Codes
- Credit Card
- HTML Tags
- IP Addresses
In this course we will start learning Regular Expressions from scratch. After learning some basics we will learn about more advanced operations in Regular Expressions. At the end of this course we will practice what we have learned by practicing Regular Expressions.
Let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who is working with any sort of text should take this course.
- Students that want to learn regular expressions in a very easy way should take this course.
- Students who had issues learning regular expressions before should take this course.
- Any developer who want to create more advanced applications should take this course.
- 03:29What are Regular Expressions
- 01:11Regular Expression engines
- 01:18Notation Convention and Modes
Hi, I'm Faaz Ali. I am a web developer and graphics designer. I have been programming for a lot of years and started teaching recently.
I've developed enterprise-level web applications that are responsive for both desktop and mobile for small and big projects.
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online. Technology connects us all in many ways. It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real. Connect me on Twitter and Linkedin.
I'm a graphics designer with 3 years of experience and created more than two thousand designs. I'm a self taught vector artist.
I've got skills in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Laravel, Mysql, Elasticsearch, Jquery, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe Muse.
I'm passionate about technology, and love teaching it! I believe it's possible to explain even the most complex subjects in a simple, straightforward way that doesn't confuse the student.
I look forward to welcoming you onto one of my courses!