master reading skill in the Arabic language for beginners
What you'll learn
- How to read the Arabic language.
- getting ready to learn how to read the Holy Qur'an.
- Establish a strong base in the Arabic language.
- How to pronounce letters and words properly.
- How to use short vowels(diacritics) and long vowels.
- Get to know the different shapes of the letters.
- No prior knowledge needed, you will learn everything you need to know.
- Welcome to the Arabic reading complete course on Udemy! This course is for absolute beginners (natives and non-natives) for (adults and kids).
- More than 200 minutes of contents to teach you how to read in Arabic from zero to hero, This course will make you be able to read fluently and build a strong base which is necessary to level up your knowledge, using a simple and easy way to present the content, you will never face a problem for comprehending the lesson. This course is oriented for kids and adults who really seek to get a strong start in the Arabic language learning. The course includes the content slides and recorded videos with explaining in order to make you get the best of the course easily and smoothly. mostly, the course is for only beginners who need to learn how to read Arabic from kids and adults, and also things get more serious somewhere in the course, which can be oriented for intermediate level. This course focuses only on reading, so no need to translate every single word, as this course includes such a massive amount of examples which covers all notes you will need to master reading. The recorded episodes have preset subtitles with English letters, to show to exact pronunciation of each letter you listen to through this course.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to pronounce the words easily and read complete paragraphs as well.
Who this course is for:
- beginner Arabic learners
- people who have no experience with Arabic and want to learn it.
- people who had a try to learn but couldn't get through
- people who want to master reading in Arabic
- people who are looking for the best way to start the learning journey with Arabic
- people who want to stablish a strong base in Arabic for the next levels
Hello, my name is Mahmoud from Baltim in Egypt where I currently reside, and I've been a teacher for more than a year now.
I graduated in accounting and administration from Kafr El-Sheikh University in 2019.
Since getting done with my prior work as a data entry clerk In the Egyptian Naval forces at Egyptian naval armament department in December 2020, I've taught the Arabic language online.
Through my classes I refer to certified curriculums which are made especially for non-native Arabic learners.
I really enjoy teaching because I think the most important thing particularly about learning Arabic is enjoyment.
And I really like to talk with my students about what they need, their motivations, and interests.I love to share ideas, ask questions, and take turns with my students for doing exercises.
I love to support them, and to keep them on their path to achieve their goals.
I'm also a teacher of various kinds of language paths which match student different aims and personal goals.
I really enjoy seeing my students' improvements, and be a part of their joys.
Chess and football are my best hobbies.