Master QuickBooks Pro 2015 the Easy Way
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating your company file
- Setting up the chart of accounts for your business
- Working with QuickBooks preferences
- Working with the chart of accounts
- Creating invoices
- Entering and paying bills
- Working with items and inventory
- Writing checks
- Creating estimates
- Working with customers and jobs
- Entering and paying bills
- Reconciling bank statements
- Working with loans
- Paying employees
- Setting up sales tax
- Running reports
- Creating a budget
- Backing up company files
- How to search in QuickBooks
- Creating mail merges
- QuickBooks Pro 2015 software installed on a PC or Mac.
Save Time and Money by Learning This Popular Accounting Program
- Manage the Accounting for Your Own Small Business
- Create Estimates, Statements, and Deposits
- Keep Track of Payments and Bills
- Reconcile Bank Statements
Manage Your Own Accounts With this Popular Program
QuickBooks is a very popular accounting software package, used in small businesses throughout the world. It was developed and marketed by Intuit, and originally released in 1994. Over the course of its history, many convenient features have been developed, including the addition of QuickBooks Online, a subscription service that can replace the outright purchase of QuickBooks software, and QuickBooks Point of Sale, which is meant to replace a business's cash register and keeps track of sales receipts.
If you are a small business owner, or a freelance accountant, you can use QuickBooks to keep track of accounts payable, receivable, to pay bills, to keep track of payments or debts, and to maintain organization in terms of your business or personal finance.
Overview and Contents
Over the course of 75 video lectures and more than seven hours of content, this QuickBooks Pro 2015 tutorial will teach you all of the necessary fundamentals of this popular and comprehensive accounting software. You will learn how to install and set up the QuickBooks software, beginning with creating a file for your company. With this basic knowledge, you can move forward to developing a chart of accounts, creating estimates and invoices, and organizing a variety of financial statements. By the time you reach the end of the lectures, you will be a skilled QuickBooks Pro 2015 user, able to complete the most necessary accounting tasks all in one organized program.
This class is perfect for accountants or small business owners who are looking for a comprehensive andorganized method for doing their books. At the completion of this
course, you will be fully equipped to use QuickBooks Pro 2015 for all of your small business accounting needs.
What People Are Saying:
★★★★★ “This course is excellent. I like the teacher very soft voice. I learned a lot and I certainly clear some doubts” –Gleidis Mazo
★★★★★ “Great content and presentation. Very helpful.” -Theodora Drapos
★★★★★ “The information has been presented and demonstrated in a clear, concise but thorough manner.” -Junius Wilber
- Small business owners or those managing QuickBooks for a small business.