The Complete Python Course with 200+ examples
What you'll learn
- Be able to program in Python professionally
- Get hands-on experience and solve 300+ coding exercises.
- Become proficient in Python
- Get all the skills to demonstrate expertise in Python programming
- Gain an in-depth understanding of basic & advanced Python
- Set firm foundation in Python for the rest of your career
- No paid software required
- Basic knowledge of Computer usage
Welcome to Python Course by Studyopedia !!!
In this Video Course, learn Python and its concept. We have covered Python Basics and Advanced concepts in this course. It consists of 25 sections, 83 lessons, and 200+ live running source codes (downloadable), including Functions, Classes & Objects, Dictionary, Lists, Sets, Tuples, etc, We have also covered Modules, including Maths, Statistics, Random, etc.
Python is a powerful, interpreted, object-oriented programming language. It is used in many areas for development and is considered a perfect language for scripting. A high-level programming language developed by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991. More than 75% of programmers considered Python as a must-have skill for Data Science.
High-level programming language
(object-oriented, functional programming, imperative, etc.)
Lesser LOC (Line of codes)
***Lesson Covered ***
1. Python – Introduction
2. Install Python on Windows
3. Python – Variables
4. Python – Scope of Variables
5. Python – Tokens
6. Python – Operators
7. Python – Comments
8. Python – Type Conversion
9. Python – Get User Input
10. Python – Decision-Making Statements
11. Python – break and continue statements
12. Python – Loops
13. Python – Numbers
14. Python – Strings
15. Python – Functions
16. Python – Lambda Functions
17. Python – Classes and Objects
18. Python – Tuples
19. Python – Dictionary
20. Python – Lists
21. Python – Sets
22. Python – Modules
23. Python – math module
24. Python – statistics module
25. Python – Random Module
*** Coding Examples Covered ***
200+ Source Codes and demonstrated with live running and also provided for downloading.
We have covered Python 3 and all the examples are being implemented on PyCharm, which is a free and open-source Python IDE.
Let's start the journey!
Hit the Enroll button!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Programmers - Those who want to Master Python Programming Skills
- Python Programmers - Those who want to enhance their Python Programming Skills.
- Students and Engineers - Those who are enrolling in Python as an academic course.
- Professional Programmers - Those who want to switch to Python Programming.
We have taught millions of students and professionals through our video courses, website, and content, covering multiple programming languages and technologies.