Master Prompt Engineering with ChatGPT
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to master Prompt Engineering when interacting with AI NLP and ChatGPT to gain a competitive edge in the workplace.
- Understand the different types of prompts and their respective uses in conversational AI systems, such as open-ended and closed-ended prompts.
- Learn best practices for creating effective prompts that improve user engagement and satisfaction, such as keeping them clear, concise and relevant.
- Understand the importance of Named Entity Recognition and its role in identifying and extracting important information from text
- A desire to learn about how to manipulate AI effectively
- Professionals who want to gain a competitive edge in the workplace.
This course is geared towards anyone who is interested in acquiring high level understanding of the fundamental concepts and principles that underlie Artificial Intelligence and Prompt Engineering including an exploration of the underlying language models and the ability to apply this knowledge to design, develop, and implement cutting-edge solutions for natural language understanding, generation, and communication in a wide range of industry and or academic settings. This includes a strong emphasis the practical application of this knowledge through , real-world case studies and research-based lectures. The course is designed to empower the learner to be able to efficiently , develop prompt engineering and NLP based solutions to real-world problems. The topics covered will serve as a fundamental pillar for fine-tuning language models for years to come. This is course by Udemy Instructor Matthew Bloss discusses Prompt Engineering and provides insight on how AI can be used by anyone.
Here is a list of topics:
What is AI?
What is NLP?
Natural Language Processing basics
Text Pre-processing techniques
Named Entity Recognition
Introduction to Prompt Engineering
Types of prompts
Best practices for creating prompts
Evaluating prompt quality
The impact of prompts on conversational AI
Industry examples of successful prompts
******Some material in this course was generated by the author with GPT-3, OpenAI’s large-scale language-generation model. Upon generating draft language, the author reviewed, edited, and revised the language to their own liking and takes ultimate responsibility for the content of this publication.
Who this course is for:
- From beginners to Intermediate users
- People who are curious about and and paractical uses
- Content Creators
I am a highly experienced instructor with over a decade of techncal experience. I specialize in network engineering. I am passionate about helping students learn and succeed, and I am always looking for new and innovative ways to engage and inspire my students. In my free time, I enjoy skiing and restoring vintage motorcycles.I believe that every student should be able to reach their full potential. That's why I love what I do: helping people learn new skills so they can achieve their goals. Everybody has something special to offer, which is why it's so important to me that they find the right path. One that will get them where they want to go!