ChatGPT,HuggingChat,Google Bard: Advanced Prompt Engineering
What you'll learn
- How ChatGPT works
- History of Artificial Intelligence
- What kind of mistakes can ChatGPT make
- How to prompt engineer to get the best results from ChatGPT
- How a neural network works
- How a neural network generates results
- The ethics of AI
- How to get the best results from ChatGPT
- How to frame questions for ChatGPT
- Get the best answers from ChatGPT
- Prompt Engineering
- Methodology of Prompt Engineering
- Case Studies from Business and Science on Prompt Engineering
- Best practices of Prompt Engineering
- Course is designed for non technical professionals
- Students who want to learn about Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT.
- Enthusiasts who want to explore the world of Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT.
- Professionals who want to implement ChatGPT in their work.
- Business Leaders who want to harness the power of ChatGPT
- No prior experience of Prompt Engineering Required
- Basic understanding of the English Language
Unlock the full potential of ChatGPT with our comprehensive course on "Mastering Prompt Engineering with ChatGPT".
Discover the secret techniques behind getting the most accurate answers from ChatGPT with our "Ultimate Guide to Prompt Engineering." Say goodbye to frustrating misinterpretations and hello to optimized responses with our easy-to-follow course. Plus, no previous knowledge required.
Are you tired of ChatGPT giving incorrect responses? Don't waste any more time figuring things out by yourself! Our comprehensive course teaches you exactly what to do to maximize your results when using ChatGPT. Start creating professional applications today with ease.
Take charge of ChatGPT and watch your career skyrocket with our one-of-a-kind course on "Prompt Engineering Fundamentals." Learn insider tips, advanced techniques, and everything else you need to know to become an expert at asking the right questions of this revolutionary AI tool. Beginner friendly and results guaranteed. Sign up now before our next session fills up!
Our course is specifically designed to help you master the art of prompt engineering and get the best possible performance from ChatGPT.
In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of how to ask questions of ChatGPT and the technical term for it - Prompt Engineering. You'll explore the applications of ChatGPT and gain knowledge on how to ask questions to optimize ChatGPT's performance whatever profession you work in - be it writing emails, project management, marketing or development.
We'll also cover the importance of context in prompt engineering and best practices for crafting effective prompts including the syntax of effective prompts. You'll learn about common types of mistakes made by ChatGPT and how to avoid them.
Our course is ideal for students and professionals who want to master the art of prompt engineering with ChatGPT. No prior experience is necessary.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to create effective prompts for ChatGPT and implement it in real-world applications. You'll have a comprehensive understanding of prompt engineering and the power of AI. Join us on this exciting journey of mastering Prompt Engineering with ChatGPT!
Who this course is for:
- ChatGPT for business professionals
- ChatGPT for non technical professionals
- ChatGPT for technical professionals
- ChatGPT for business leaders
- ChatGPT for marketing professionals
- ChatGPT for project managers
- ChatGPT for making decisions
- ChatGPT for generating code
- ChatGPT for business analysis
- ChatGPT for SEO
- ChatGPT for prompt engineers
- Programmers and Software Engineers
- ChatGPT for students
- ChatGPT for essay writing
- ChatGPT for creative writing
- ChatGPT for screenplay
Bio : Microsoft Certified Developer, Published in the AI journal, two degrees - BSc Management, LSE , Computer Science, UoPeople. Commencing PhD opportunities.
Ibrahim Mukherjee is the director of the STEM University and a seasoned technology leader with over 14 years of experience . He has worked for top firms including British Airways, DSM, uMotif, BG Group, Wilmington Plc and Quintessentially as a data scientist. He has also created the world's first fully 3D printed razor (Nahl Biolabs Inc.) and an upcoming neurotech start-up (Sy6).
Ibrahim has completed successfully numerous bootcamps including HyperionDev Software Engineering in Python and StepFunction for Data Science in Python.
Ibrahim is published in the AI Journal, KDNuggets, and as a photojournalist by Leica. Ibrahim has also published a book "Ace the Python Interview" available on Amazon. He's currently on permanent display as a photojournalist for black and white photography at the LSE Anthropology Society.
He holds a BSc in Management from the LSE and is pursuing a his third bachelor’s in AI from the University of Applied Sciences Berlin after transferring an Associate degree in Computer Science, UoPeople. He is also completing an MSc in Psychology from Birkbeck and exploring PhD opportunities. He is working on a book on probability theory after a 5 book publishing deal. He is additionally pursuing multiple start-ups including :-
1. The STEM University - Online courses in Data Science and Programming, Design Thinking, AI and Robotics.
2. Sy6- Learn about the the world's first brain tracking app.
3. TheGeneralAICo - Consulting in robotics, AI and self driving technology.
4. Nahl Biolabs Inc. - The world's first fully 3D printed razor.
Ibrahim has the following qualifications :-
1. BSc Management, LSE (completed)
2. MSc Occupational Behaviour - Birkbeck (current, 2nd year)
3. Assoc. Computer Science - UoPeople (paused, completed necessary modules for Data Science and Machine Learning).
4. BSc Artificial Intelligence - IU (paused)
5. Python, C#, Data Structures & Algorithms - Microsoft (completed)
6. Maths for Data Science, SQL, Machine Learning - Various (completed)
7. Software Engineering Bootcamp - HyperionDev (completed)
8. Tech Lancaster Electronics Bootcamp - IPC Certification (ongoing)