Online Course Creation - Master Promotional Emails - LITE
- To make the most of this Course you should be a Premium Udemy Instructor with at least two published (or soon to be published) courses
- If you are active in Email Marketing, you will need a list of subscribers to market your products and services to
- You should be open to discovering how you can make your Promotional Announcement Emails even more effective and high converting
This Course is not sponsored by or affiliate with Udemy Inc.
FULL Disclosure: This is a LITE version of my Promotional Announcement Emails course that is being published shortly on Udemy. Content in this course will be repeated in that course.
Online Course Creation includes a CRITICAL SKILL - writing and sending effective, HIGH CONVERTING Promotional Announcement Emails.
If cross selling your courses to existing students is one of the BEST WAYS TO MONETISE your courses - and get 97% of the proceeds - why are more instructors not focusing on sending better promotions to their students?
Do you want to sell more of your courses to more of your students?
Of course you do!
So, I urge you to read on, your Promotional Announcements will never be the same again!
With nearly five years experience on Udemy and having created over 40 Courses (not all are live as I write), I have been striving to improve my Udemy Promotional Announcement Emails constantly.
By applying my Copywriting expertise to the challenge and studying over 2,000 emails I have received from other instructors, I have found that it is possible to create Promotional Announcements that engage and entertain as well as sell!
In this Course, I have distilled my Email Marketing experience of Udemy Promotional Email Announcements to share with you the skills and knowledge you need to make huge improvements to your Promotional Announcements.
This is how I have converted literally thousands of sales of my courses using my Coupon Code and gaining the 97% Revenue share!
And you can too!
In this Course you will discover:
- The Basic Structure of an effective Promotional Email Announcement
- Discover a Promotional Email Marketing Template from one of the most successful instructors
- Copywriting and Content Writing skills to help you to create high converting Titles for your Email Marketing
- Creative Use of Images in Your Promotional Announcements
- Answers to a critical Email Marketing question relating to Udemy Course Promotion
- How do find out how effective your Promotional Email Marketing of your Udemy Courses really is
Imagine if your Promotional Announcements could be twice as effective as they are now?
What impact would that have on your Sales?
Of course, you could just stick with the same old emails you have always sent out…and be in the same stagnant place in a years time that you are now. Or you could take action today and transform your Promotional Announcements into something truly spectacular!
Check out this FREE Course Now!
Who this course is for:
- First and Foremost ANY Udemy instructor with two courses or more who wants the benefit of being able to effectively cross sell his or her courses to the students in their courses.
- Any Udemy instructor seeking to increase paid enrollments and increased sales revenues for their courses by writing better and more effective Promotional Announcement Emails
- Any Udemy instructor who wants to set up a systematic and measurable strategy for Promotional Announcements which will deliver higher conversions
- Any Online Marketer who wants to discover and enhance their Copwriting Skills to create high converting Marketing Emails to maximise their results
Why are over 125,000 students enrolled in my online courses?
1. I teach with passion from my experience with my students my first priority.
2. My courses will help you to achieve your goals and change your life today.
3. My dedication to teaching! Udemy even named a meeting room after me in their office.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself ◄
How can I harness my experience to help you?
Check out my courses to find out
If you don't find what you need, ask me.
"Fantastically put together course and content - very informative and lecturer was very knowledgeable and insightful! Highly Recommend for anyone interested in learning the Fundamentals of PE / VC" Aakarsh
"Very helpful, relevant and insightful I am a professional in Investment Banking and I learned a lot about the processes that senior bankers (VP's and MD's) deal with on a regular basis in detail: Section 4 and onwards was what I was looking for before I purchased the course and I feel my needs were met beyond expectations. One could inaccurately be "concerned" because of the short durations of the videos and think that the content is "brief", "light" or "superficially" covered - it definitely isn't: I've never seen videos in which, literally, every second contained information completely relevant and essential to the topic. I frequently paused videos to take notes. Also the attachments provided as guidance are very detailed and insightful." Daniel
About John Colley, MA, MBA
John Colley is a distinguished online instructor, investment banker, and international speaker with a career spanning nearly three decades in the City of London's financial sector.
As the founder of Six Minute Strategist Consulting, John has been at the forefront of online business education, imparting knowledge to over 125,000 students across 184 countries through his suite of over 30+ eLearning courses on business strategy, social media, marketing, and course creation.
John's expertise in financial advisory, mergers and acquisitions, as well as capital raising, is grounded in his tenure at Pall Mall Capital and IAF Capital Limited as well as senior roles in major investment banks.
His acumen in the Technology, Telecoms, and Media sectors across Europe is evidenced by his success in guiding international corporations and early-stage tech startups through complex financial transactions.
Previously, as Managing Director at Pall Mall Capital Limited, John honed his cross-border M&A skills, particularly in the IT Services and Software sectors.
His earlier roles at SG Cowen (Director) and WestLB Panmure (Director) further solidified his reputation for executing high-profile transactions, including the $350m acquisition of a far eastern cement company by a German cement company
A Cambridge alumnus with a BA in History and an MA, John also holds an MBA with Distinction from Bayes Business School in London, where his dissertation received the Tallow Chandlers Prize.
His formative years as a Captain in the British Army endowed him with leadership qualities that have underpinned his corporate success.
Prior to retiring from formal advisory work, John was a Fellow of The Securities Institute and a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists, reflecting his standing in the financial and technology communities.
His commitment to excellence is not just in his professional pursuits but also in his dedication to shaping the next generation of business leaders through his teaching and speaking engagements.
How can I best serve you?
Join my community of over 125,000+ Students, Enrol Today.