Master PowerPoint for All Levels - PowerPoint 2019 & 2016
What you'll learn
- Cut the time it takes you to build a PowerPoint presentation in half
- You will learn to quickly develop effective PowerPoints that will impress your audience and save you time
- Grow your confidence when presenting to the public or your bosses
- Use all of PowerPoint's tools to build a unique presentation that will separate you from your competition
- Achieve your professional goals by saving time and effort developing useful and inspiring PowerPoints
- Become a leader for any team projects by demonstrating capable knowledge through PowerPoint
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019, 2016, 2013 or Office 365
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or later for chart features only
- No prior knowledge, only the dedication to improve your skills and achieve your professional dreams
JOIN THE MOST UP TO DATE POWERPOINT COURSE! BECOME A 2019 POWERPOINT PRO!
HALVE THE TIME YOU SPEND ON POWERPOINT! ACHIEVE YOUR PROFESSIONAL GOALS QUICKLY!
Should you invest in yourself through this course?
Are you sick of wasting hours at work trying to format PowerPoint slides to look perfect?
Do you wish you had more time to actually study the content that you put into your slides or work towards your professional goals?
Are you a recent graduate or moving to a new job that will require PowerPoint knowledge?
Are you a competitive person with a drive to improve and succeed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course was designed specifically with you in mind. My main goal throughout this course is to halve the time it takes you to create PowerPoints so you can spend that time in areas of your life that you care more about! For example, learning how to easily remove picture backgrounds, the 2019 morph transition, and creating a personalized template have specifically saved me over half the time I spent on PowerPoint. You will also learn to design efficient and impressive PowerPoints to stand out against your competition and impress your audience.
Benefits of this course include:
Additional daily time to focus on the things most important in your life
Improved confidence when preparing to present your information
Increased chances for promotion or pay raises
Strong sense of accomplishment after seeing what you can create with new skills
Increased respect from both superiors and peers
Hundreds of new PowerPoint tips and tricks for designing, running, and presenting your presentations
This course is specifically divided into 8 content packed sections to teach you the most important PowerPoint skills so you can quickly learn how to excel at PowerPoint and easily achieve the many benefits listed above.
What you will learn in the course:
- KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS: Learn to quickly and easily save time with keyboard shortcuts for the basic tasks you already use regularly. Take the time to practice using these shortcuts and you will be able to perform basic tasks in PowerPoint mindlessly and effortlessly. These shortcuts are the foundation for more advanced topics
- STANDARD TOOLS: Gain the skills required to use all of PowerPoint's powerful tools from shapes and text boxes to pictures, charts, and smart art to really supplement and draw attention to the content you fill your PowerPoint with. You will understand how to edit every tool in PowerPoint's inventory to really customize your slides in a professional way.
- NEW FEATURES: Discover the newest features in PowerPoint 2019 that will allow you to stand out against your competition and impress your audience. This is the most up to date course on PowerPoint in the market. Don't miss out on this opportunity to lead by example!
- DESIGN PRINCIPLES: Use the psychology of learning to your advantage by optimizing your slides with professional and effective design principles. Take actionable steps to draw your audience in and make it easy for them to remember your content. Develop your own personalized optimal slide to really make your next PowerPoint project efficient!
- PERSONALIZED TEMPLATE: Create your own personalized template with any slide imaginable so you can quickly start to fill in content during your next PowerPoint project. Never have to worry about slide formatting again. This is a "set it and forget it" sort of investment in your time.
- CRUSH YOUR FINAL PRESENTATION: Understand the many tools PowerPoint offers that allow you to prepare for and deliver the best presentation possible. Grow your confidence to present your information and impress your audience with your knowledge. Quickly become the most competent and respected person in your office or community.
These course learning points are for any skill level - from beginner to advanced. You will learn something new and valuable in this course. The course is laid out to start with a beginner section and finish with an advanced section on presenting well. There are many assignments and quizzes throughout the course to show off and practice the new skills you've acquired with your classmates.
I understand that you may still have some questions, and I fully respect that this is a big commitment of both your time and hard earned money. With this in mind, I have created some FAQs to help answer any additional questions you may have.
What if I have a question during the course that you don't properly answer in the normal lectures? - If there is an issue I did not address in my lectures, then feel free to post your questions on the Q&A board. Many other students will be active in those boards, sharing knowledge and showing off their work. If you have a question, chances are someone else also has that question. I will be active in the Q&A board to answer any questions students will have! Additionally, for frequent questions I will create a new section of the course with video tutorials on the questions asked most in the Q&A boards.
I am a complete beginner, or I consider myself to be an expert in PowerPoint, will I still get something out of this course? - I designed this course for all skill levels from beginner to expert. I personally have been using PowerPoint for a decade and I still learn something new every week when I use PowerPoint. It's impossible to know everything, so if you are an expert, I am sure you will learn at least one tool you did not already understand. Conversely, if you are a beginner, the course automatically allows you to build a nice foundation so you can move from beginner to intermediate to advanced quickly and easily.
I am still unsure if I want to invest in myself through this course. What if I spend my money and don't like it? - To begin, the course promo video and free previews should give you a decent understanding of how the course will run and if it will be valuable to you. Even if you read everything about the course, decide to buy it, and still are not happy with your investment, then you are protected by Udemy's 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't like the course for ANY reason in the first 30 days, simply request your money back from Udemy and they will return the money with no questions asked.
This course helps dozens of people across over 10 countries worldwide to improve their PowerPoint skills. Take the leap and start learning today! Just listen to the feedback from real students!
Brian Mihaljevich: Like most people, I’ve used PowerPoint for various presentations throughout my career. I’ve tried to learn some helpful tips and tricks in the past, but every resource I’ve found seems either too comprehensive or not detailed enough. Tyler strikes a nice balance of teaching the tools you need to dramatically improve your presentation without getting bogged down in the countless features PowerPoint offers. I thoroughly enjoyed the design section where he explains how to create specific slides in order to effectively communicate with your audience. It completely changed how I think about structuring my presentations. I’ve recommended this course to several friends and will definitely follow Tyler to see if he creates any more courses in the future.
Lisa Kelly: This course is amazing and I would highly recommend to anyone wishing to take their PowerPoint skills to the next level. Thank you Tyler for making it so easy and fun!
DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER. INVEST IN YOURSELF AND YOUR FUTURE BY ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE. SAVE COUNTLESS HOURS IN YOUR FUTURE BY LEARNING THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN POWERPOINT!
Who this course is for:
- If you use PowerPoint regularly (beginner to advanced levels), but you're sick of wasting time on inefficient processes this is the course for you.
- You want more time in life to focus on things that truly matter to you rather than the details to make PowerPoint presentations look good.
- You want to become more efficient and maximize your time by learning shortcuts, minimizing slides with maximal value, and learning new tips and tricks that will allow you to stand out against your peers
- You are an industry leader that wants to use the newest features to capture the attention of your audience
- You are competitive and want to build efficiency into your life, or you are a leader that wants to improve the productivity of your team
- You are a designer that wants to use PowerPoint for complicated designs to impress your audience
Experienced PowerPoint & Design Professional
Hi, my name is Tyler Barker, and for the last 10 years I have been using PowerPoint professionally every day. I specialize in graphic design, typography, video editing, and efficiency optimization. I have completed over 1000 PowerPoint presentations that have influenced senior leadership decisions worth millions of dollars. I do most of my work using Microsoft Office 2019 & 2016 and Adobe Illustrator, and I want to help you learn the tools required to succeed with these programs. I have personally seen how efficiency and comfort using tools such as PowerPoint or Illustrator can give you the confidence and additional time in your daily routine that you need to succeed.
Why spend the time to share my expertise?
I firmly believe that learning new skills is one of the most valuable talents a person can have, especially in a fast paced technologic environment. I want you to succeed in this fast paced world, and I want to make the learning process as easy as possible for you. By doing this, it is my goal to improve work processes so we can all make our lives just a bit better. I also remember feeling dejected and frustrated because I couldn't present and share the useful information I had due to my lack of knowledge about PowerPoint. These feelings motivated me to learn everything about PowerPoint over the next 10 years so I could confidently convey my useful information and impress my audience. If even one person takes my course and benefits from it, it will be worth it to me. Please, enjoy the course and I would love to hear your feedback.