Excel in Microsoft Excel 3: Pivot Tables Intro & Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Create Pivot Tables with a just a few clicks, simply and quickly.
- Maintain and expand Pivot Tables.
- Update data sources, and maintain formatting during refreshes.
- Create Pivot Charts in a few simple clicks.
- Know and use about the more advanced features, and create advanced Pivot Tables.
- Find out how much powerful it is, and how quickly it can improve your data analysis.
- You should be able to open and save Microsoft spreadsheets. You should also be able to enter data.
- That's it! We'll create our first Pivot Table in just a couple of minutes - that's all.
"The knowledge of the teacher is impressive, and he knows how to teach. The speed of the course is just right. And going thru the exercises after each one is great. I only have one word for the teacher and the way he's presenting the course WOW!!!" -- Daniel Sandberg
This course covers one of the most useful, but scariest-sounding, functions in Microsoft Excel; PIVOT TABLES.
It sounds difficult, but in fact can be done in just a few clicks. We'll do our first one in a couple of minutes - that's all it takes. We'll also add a chart as well in that time.
After only these first few minutes, you will be streets ahead of anyone who doesn't know anything about Pivot Tables - it is really that important.
After this introduction, we'll go into some detail into how to set up your Pivot Table - the initial data, and the various options that are available to you. We will go into advanced options that most people don't even know about, but which are very useful.
By the end, you will be an Expert user of Pivot Tables, able to create reliable analyses which are able to be drilled-down quickly, and you'll be able to help others with their data analysis.
Who this course is for:
- This is for you if you have ever heard of the "Pivot Table", but didn't know what it is or how to use it.
- This is also for you if you use PivotTables, and want to go deeper. Much deeper. :-)
- We'll also go into the more advanced functions, and create charts as well, quickly and easily.
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 500,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.
I Do Data is dedicated to creating video courses on Udemy in a variety of computer-related topics, such as SQL in its different dialects and Microsoft Office.
Are you wanting to learn a new skill from the beginning? Or are you wanting to build on an existing skill? In either case, welcome.
Our courses are available on Udemy at any time, so you can watch them whenever you like, as often as you like.
For many of our courses, if you master the skills taught, you are able (if you wish) to take (and hopefully pass) the official certification offered by Microsoft, Tableau or other companies.
That would look good on your CV or resume? It could make the difference between getting a promotion, or a more rewarding job.
I Do Data courses are dedicated to enabling you to succeed.