Master Native English | Speaking Skills, Grammar, and More
What you'll learn
- Learn English skills to easily handle a wide range of common situations
- Master exercises to improve your habits and ability to think in English
- Learn and practice the grammar necessary to sound natural and avoid mistakes
- Learn extremely common expressions and vocabulary (with examples)
- Gain confidence in your ability to express yourself in English clearly and accurately
- Learn how to use English in advanced situations, like giving a presentation (and more)
- A desire to learn and a positive attitude
- Some way to take notes and make examples
- A way to record yourself, in order to complete assignments
Hi. I'm Luke!
If your goal is to become fluent in English, this is the course to take. I've been working on the lessons in this English course for over 9 years, and have seen them help many students master the key skills they need to really understand how to use English at a high level. This course contains everything you need to start using the English language naturally, and feel confident in your English skills. The course will guide you step-by-step. Also, each lesson is filled with natural English examples, which is the best way to learn.
Each section of the course includes an assignment so that you can practice everything you learn. This is really essential! Input is great, but if you're not using the English language as you learn, it won't stick. The course starts out with an intensive focus on how to describe things clearly in English. Explore the examples other students have made (along with my feedback) in addition to adding your own.
Also, if you need help along the way, just ask in the Q&A. I'm here with you on your English learning journey!
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
Essential English grammar, including difficult tenses, quantifiers, and more
English used in common social situations, like inviting, giving advice, talking about movies, etc.
English skills necessary for descriptions, comparisons, explanations, etc.
Assignments for each section to practice what you learn and gain confidence
Pointers on specifically American English phrasing and language usage
Common English idioms and expressions for handling travel situations in English
Hundreds of native vocabulary and expressions needed for fluent conversation
English knowledge for challenging things, like writing emails, giving presentations, and debating, etc.
Practice exercises to help you start thinking in English and improve your English speaking habits
If you are serious about getting really good at English, your next step is simple: Sign up for this course!
Who this course is for:
- English learners who are ready to take their skills to the next level
- This course is not for native English speakers
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!