Master Microsoft Word - excerpts from Levels 1 and 2 + more
- Before beginning, you will need to know how to use a Windows computer, including a mouse.
- It would be good if you have used Microsoft Word before, but this is not essential.
- You should have MS Word (or Office) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer.
This course teaches some of the basic skills you need to know for Microsoft Word. They are required to undertake the Microsoft Certificate 77-418 "Microsoft Word", and will be useful if you wish to take the exam, or which to learn more about Microsoft Word.
At an intermediate level, this free course also gives you my top tips for Microsoft Word.
You will find out about how to quickly and consistently format paragraphs, including using styles.
We'll also see how to customise your Word environment, putting the things you use most at your fingertips.
We'll have a look at what Microsoft wants you to learn, and how you can learn it.
You should have Microsoft Word already installed on your computer - either 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
Once you have finished the course, you will know some basics for creating and some top tips for developing your Microsoft Word documents, and be eager in learning more.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop your Microsoft Word skills.
- This course will use the latest version of Word, but is ideal for you if you use any modern version - Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
- This course is also for you if you use an older version of Microsoft Word, but want to learn the newer versions.
- This course is for you if you want to become certified in Microsoft Word, as we will be using the skills requirements of the Official Microsoft Exam 77-418.
- This course will also help towards the Word 2010 exam (77-881) or Word 2007 exam (77-601).
- This course is not for you if you want to learn Microsoft Word for Macintosh computers.
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 450,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.