Master Love Readings Using the Psychic Powers of Numerology
What you'll learn
- Build and interpret Couple's Numerology Profiles for professional or personal use.
- Recognize a person’s “most favorable timing” for attracting love.
- Gain early-on insight into the longterm outlook of a love partnership.
- Reveal the innate nature, needs, strengths, and challenges of each person within the context of the relationship.
- Use stress numbers for effective approaches to addressing differences.
- Identify partners' life cycles and their impact on a love relationship.
- Reveal the impact of taking on a spouse’s last name on the energy of a love relationship.
- Create a home promoting nurturing and growth of a healthy love partnership.
- And much more!
- For all levels of intuitive experience. (No previous psychic skills required.)
- A desire to take your psychic skills to the next level.
- Basic addition and subtraction skills.
- Although course includes downloadable worksheets and quick reference guides, you may want a journal for taking notes.
An easy, by-the-psychic-numbers guide to giving accurate, detailed love readings with a longer-term outlook for helping others (or yourself) better navigate that sometimes rocky road to finding or growing healthy love relationships.
Ever notice that love relationships seem to have a life of their own? Something happens between two people when they connect through a love partnership. Each person acts and reacts in ways specific to the unique pairing of that relationship. Thus, the energy of a love partnership is greater than the sum of its parts. So this course goes beyond just a side-by-side comparison of individuals’ numerology blueprints.
Designed for all levels of intuitive experience, this course walks you through the easy math and simple steps to creating, interpreting, and utilizing couples’ numerology profiles for professional or personal use… looking at the collaborative energies of the partners or potential partners providing the unique insights into how each person acts and reacts within the context of a specific relationship with a longer-term outlook.
When working with singles, you’ll learn how to start working with the limited information commonly available in the pre-relationship stage. You can help them view potential partners “as-is” first and provide early-on insights into the potential staying power of love partnerships. This, along with recognizing their life cycles in terms of love, enables them to make better free will choices based on a greater awareness of their potential partner and their collaborative energies together.
When working with couples or partners in more established relationships, it goes deeper uncovering the innate compatibilities and challenges of the relationship (the why's), as well as practical approaches to addressing differences (the hows). You’re able to provide guidance in how to speak each others’ language in terms of motivations and desires, while maintaining each’s voice in the relationship. And you can provide a longer-term outlook into what they would be working on in the latter years of their relationship. Additionally, you’ll learn the proper use of stress numbers for effective approaches for working through differences in a love partnership… numerology style.
This course wraps up addressing additional frequently asked questions that come up in love readings and sessions not covered in earlier sections so you’re prepared when they come up for you. These include how to find and create a home for nurturing healthy love together or whether (or how) to take on a spouse’s last name in marriage. And for singles… why they may be attracting the same type of partner over and over and what they can do about it. And much more.
So enroll and join us! Experience the use of numerology in your love readings and counsels for helping other (or yourself) navigate that sometimes rocky road of love with greater clarity and make decisions regarding love partnerships with greater confidence.
And I’ll see you at the first lecture.
Students completing this courses will receive a certificate of completion and accreditation from the Psychic Learning Academy.
Disclaimer: The course instructor/creator is not responsible for any interpretations and decisions made or used by the recipient of the information from this course. For financial issues, consult a tax or financial professional. For medical or mental health issues, consult a medical or mental health professional. For legal issues, consult a legal professional. Chemical abuse including and not limited to drugs or alcohol impacts the relevancy of the numbers. A person is not of one's true essence when under the influence of any substance.
Who this course is for:
- Psychic and intuitive professionals offering practical, spiritual-based guidance to clients addressing love partnership issues.
- Matchmakers, marriage counselors and therapists assisting others in curating healthy love relationships.
- Students looking to consult numerology for improving their own love life or providing insightful readings for family and friends.
- Anyone with a desire to further their psychic and intuitive skills through numerology.
- Suitable for all levels of intuitive and numerology experience!
Psychic Medium, Numerologist, and Intuitive Development Instructor Terri Weston believes everyone has an intuitive GPS providing them with practical guidance for navigating life’s chaos and crossroads with clarity and confidence. The hard part is when life's experiences jumble, mute, or deactivate that inner GPS.
Founder of the Psychic Learning Academy, Terri not only provides another intuitive voice to those experiencing her private sessions, but helps her students access and (re)activate their own intuitive GPS for viewing their circumstances with greater clarity, detecting hidden roadblocks, ridding limiting habits, and moving forward with greater clarity and confidence.
Tested and approved as accurate and ethical by professional associations and organizations including Shay Parker’s Best American Psychics, Certified Psychic Society, and Best Psychic Directory, Terri holds Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of California, Irvine. After over 20 years in Finance, she's found her work as a psychic medium, numerologist, and teacher a shout from her soul. Today, she helps others find or validate the shout in theirs through her private readings, writings, and courses.
The Psychic Learning Academy, an approved training provider of the International Association of Therapists, offers online certification courses and guidance for furthering your innate (and many times hidden) psychic gifts. Trainings and exercises are available for all levels of intuitive experience for enriching the human experience, creating a smoother life’s path, and sharing your talents with the world.