Master Lightroom in Easy Steps
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Choose the best ways to store their images
- Understand the differences in creating previews when importing images
- Know best ways to develop images
- Create great photo books
- Choose the right way to import images
- Download Lightroom CC or Lightroom 6 (Lightroom 5 will be fine as well).
Let me show you how easy it is to get started with Adobe Lightroom. How simple and fast you can make your pictures perfect.
My Masterclass Fast Guide takes you step-by-step through all the basics and more. If you want some advanced stuff you'll get that, too.
What are the requirements?
- All you need to get started is to have a copy of Adobe Lightroom CC or 6 (5 is fine, too).
- It doesn't matter if you're on a PC or Mac.
- Also, having basic knowledge of your computer would be required so that you can save files and find them.
Is this course for me?
course is targeted towards beginners as well as users who have used Lightroom in the past but found it too complex and confusing and are
looking for an easier way to learn how to accomplish tasks using Adobe
Lightroom. You don't need any knowledge of Lightroom to start the
course. I will explain everything as we move along the lessons.
Choose how and where you want to learn. At home, in the garden, on your travels or in the office.
What am I going to learn in this course?
- Understanding how Lightroom works and where to store images
- Importing Images
- Cropping and Straightening Images
- Best practices for developing images
- How to edit/enhance images
- Adjusting tonal range of images
- How to create beautiful photo books
you become a Lightroom power user. Every lesson is a step-by-step process guiding you through complexities of image editing in Lightroom CC / Lightroom 6.
- This course is meant for beginners as well as prople who have used Lightroom a bit but found it hard ro understand and use or they just want a quick refresher on working with Lightroom. No prior knowledge of Lightroom is required.