Master Laravel with GraphQL, Vue.js and Tailwind
What you'll learn
- Learn GraphQL
- Creating GraphQL Server using Laravel PHP Framework
- Tailwind CSS deep dive
- Using Vue Router
- Using VueX for global app state management
- Using Lighthouse library to create GraphQL server
- Includes Vue JS crash course
- Creating advanced, modern applications using PHP
- Full Source code included!
- Basic Laravel knowledge
- Basic PHP knowledge
Learn modern and most up-to-date development tools in your web developer toolchain!
I'll let you see how modern PHP is these days. First off, the power of the Laravel framework takes PHP to a whole new level. You don't need to use Node.js to be a modern developer. Laravel will make you super productive.
Next, Laravel has a history of preferring Vue.js for frontend development and building SPA apps (Single Page Applications). It's a framework of choice for many Laravel developers. That's why I have a Vue crash course for you included. Yes, you will learn Vue in this course.
When building a SPA, you have 2 main components - the API (Application Programming Interface) server and the API consumer. The API itself needs to follow some rules and guidelines. This is where GraphQL steps in. It's a spec on how to build robust APIs, made by Facebook and used by them widely.
The course will focus on how to build a GraphQL API server using Laravel PHP Framework, aided by the Lighthouse library. I think you will be surprised how easy it is to build a fully-fledged, robust API in hours.
The API consumer would be a Vue.js SPA application and we will cover everything - including Vue basics, Vue Components, Vue Router, VueX (global state management). Everything a seasoned Vue developer should know.
On top of that, you will learn how to use Apollo - an industry-standard library to consume GraphQL APIs on the web. The knowledge you'll gain will stay with you whatever you use, as Apollo works with both React, Vue, and any other frontend framework out there!
Finally, we will deep dive into Tailwind CSS - the modern CSS framework that lets you build beautiful and complicated UIs by relaying on utility classes.
If you're looking to learn how to build SPA with PHP, Laravel, Lighthouse, Vue.js, Apollo Client, Tailwind CSS, and GraphQL you found the best place.
In this course, you will build a Trello clone (Laravello Project) and a Netlify inspired blog application (BlogQL Project).
Along the way you will learn:
Creating a GraphQL API with Laravel and Lighthouse
Creating a SPA application in Vue.js
Styling your page with utility-based CSS framework Tailwind CSS (new hot kid on the block!)
This course is like nothing else you can find. We have all these topics covered in-depth and the interesting projects you'll build will keep you entertained for weeks.
Who this course is for:
- Laravel beginners
- PHP beginners
I was always interested in how things work, and now I enjoy making complicated things easy for other people.
During my professional career, I've worked as a Web Developer, working with all kinds of backend and frontend technologies (you name it).
In what order should you watch my courses for the best experience?
1) Vue 3 incl. Router, VueX, Composition API & Firebase - comprehensive Vue course for beginners! Make sure to take this class if you need strong Vue skills before you apply for a job, or build your own project.
1) Learn PHP Symfony 4 Hands-On Creating Real World Application - this covers the basics of the Symfony framework.
2) PHP Symfony 4 API Platform + React.js Full Stack Masterclass - creating APIs is the next step, but knowing the framework beforehand even a little bit would help a lot.
1) Master Laravel PHP for Beginners and Intermediate - start here if you're a beginner! This is comprehensive beginner-friendly and aimed at beginners.
2/3) Master Laravel with Vue.js Fullstack Development - next step with your Laravel learning - introducing Vue.js, creating APIs and SPAs - already knowing a little bit of Laravel would be very helpful.
2/3) Master Laravel with GraphQL, Vue.js, and Tailwind - learn GraphQL - an alternative to REST APIs, Tailwind CSS, and continue working with Vue. Includes a full crash course of Vue.js - so if you're blue, you'll be fine.