Master Laravel with Vue.js Fullstack Development
What you'll learn
- Using Vue to build a Single Page Application
- Using Laravel to build a robust API backend for any application
- Combining Laravel with Vue to create a powerful SPA
- Vue/API SPA Authentication using Laravel Sanctum
- Using Vue Router
- Using VueX for global state management
- Good command of PHP fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (a must have!)
Learn Laravel together with Vue.js in this brand new, full-stack, project-based course!
Learn how to create a robust API in Laravel and a Single Page Application frontend in Vue.js!
As with my other courses, you will start straight away with creating a project. During the course, you will build a booking page, similar to very popular online booking websites!
No time wasted here! I did my best and went the extra mile, to explain everything that you need to learn by practical examples. It's not one of these courses where the instructor reads the documentation out loud in the first 10 hours!
Topics covered include:
from Laravel: Controllers, Eloquent, Query Scopes, Model Events, HTTP resources.
from Vue: Vue Router, Vue Components, Vuex (global state management).
Don't waste your time and money anymore, this course is the only resource you need to get up to speed with full-stack development using Laravel Framework and Vue.js!
Create a great app for your portfolio!
During the course, you'll make a great Airbnb-like project. It'll allow listing properties, leaving ratings, and most importantly - making bookings! Brace yourself, as it's not a trivial project! Going through it will certainly improve your skills as a developer. Not only in regards to Laravel and Vue.js but in general!
Yeah, me too! Make sure to enroll now and learn while doing a fun, interesting, feature-rich project!
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers looking to learn Laravel to build APIs
- Laravel developers wanting to enhance their skills by learning how to work with Vue
I was always interested in how things work, and now I enjoy making complicated things easy for other people.
During my professional career, I've worked as a Web Developer, working with all kinds of backend and frontend technologies (you name it).
In what order should you watch my courses for the best experience?
1) Vue 3 incl. Router, VueX, Composition API & Firebase - comprehensive Vue course for beginners! Make sure to take this class if you need strong Vue skills before you apply for a job, or build your own project.
1) Learn PHP Symfony 4 Hands-On Creating Real World Application - this covers the basics of the Symfony framework.
2) PHP Symfony 4 API Platform + React.js Full Stack Masterclass - creating APIs is the next step, but knowing the framework beforehand even a little bit would help a lot.
1) Master Laravel PHP for Beginners and Intermediate - start here if you're a beginner! This is comprehensive beginner-friendly and aimed at beginners.
2/3) Master Laravel with Vue.js Fullstack Development - next step with your Laravel learning - introducing Vue.js, creating APIs and SPAs - already knowing a little bit of Laravel would be very helpful.
2/3) Master Laravel with GraphQL, Vue.js, and Tailwind - learn GraphQL - an alternative to REST APIs, Tailwind CSS, and continue working with Vue. Includes a full crash course of Vue.js - so if you're blue, you'll be fine.