MASTER Kubernetes with AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS)
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamental concepts of containerization technologies like docker and kubernetes
- Learn how to create Kubernetes YAML file
- Learn how to create public and private Elastic Container Registry
- Learn how to push docker image to ECR
- Learn how to provision and manage container on AWS cloud with EKS Elastic Kubernetes Services
- Learn how to create and use EKS Cluster
- Learn how to use eksctl, docker and kubectl command line.
- Must have Hyper V capabilities on the system
- Minikube installed
- Idea of system administration and linux commands will be good (Not mandatory)
- Understands the basic concepts of containerization technology
These days demand of Container and Container orchestration technologies are undergoing tremendous growth as this technology helps the organization to become more agile and scalable.
Kubernetes + AWS = AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS)
Kubernetes, also known as k8s is popular and open source container orchestration. It offers features like Scalability, Load Balancing , High Availability, Security and much more.
Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) is a managed container service to run and scale Kubernetes applications in the cloud or on-premises.
One of the benefit of using Amazon EKS is there is no burden of managing the master node and the cluster control plane. But using Kubernetes native, one can have more control over master node and cluster control plane compared to using AWS EKS.
As demand of Devops engineer is increasing rapidly, having Kubernetes and AWS EKS as a skill will help you to grab the valuable opportunity.
In this course you will learn creating Kubernetes cluster locally and on AWS. You will learn creating different and important Kubernetes objects such as Pods (the basic unit of Kubernetes cluster), Replicaset, Deployment, Services and much more.
Then you will learn how to use cloud formation to setup Kubernetes cluster on Amazon AWS, then creating private and public ECR Repository and running inside AWS EKS cluster.
You will also learn how use eksctl, docker and kubectl command line utility to perform above tasks.
Now its time to learn something new and take your skill to the next level. Let's have some fun and build some awesome stuff in cloud together!
All the best for your future endeavor! Keep Learning Keep moving ahead
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make deployments easier and faster
- Anyone whether Developer, Operations, or Sysadmin at any skill level.
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 78 courses with over 115,000 students worldwide across 175+ countries on wide array of technologies like devops, containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.