Master Java unit testing with Spring boot and Mockito
What you'll learn
- Students or Learner will be able to write JUNIT test cases independently.
- Students can explore more into Junit test cases with spring boot and they will become more expertise into Junit testing.
- Students will learn to write unit tests using MOCKS and SPYS created with MOCKITO
- Students will learn to Use the important Unit Testing with ANNOTATIONS - SpringBootTest, DataJpaTest and MockBean,WebMvcTest
- You will learn to write Junit test cases effectively
- The prerequisites are Minimum java knowledge and Spring boot knowledge.
JUnit is a unit testing framework for Java programming language. JUnit has been important in the development of test-driven development, and is one of a family of unit testing frameworks collectively known as xUnit, that originated with JUnit.
This tutorial explains the use of JUnit in your project unit testing, while working with Java. After completing this tutorial you will gain sufficient knowledge in using JUnit testing framework from where you can take yourself to next levels.
Most of the successful projects are running based on successful junit test cases. Do you want to write Junit test cases for your project then this is the right place to learn about junit testing with spring boot and mockito. In this course you will be familiar about Junit test cases and Mockito, you can also write controller based unit tests and service based unit test and many more live examples.
Students will learn to write JUNIT test cases very effectively.
Students will learn to Write INDEPENDENT JUnit Tests for RESTFUL web services talking with MULTIPLE LAYERS - web controller, business and data.
Students will learn and explore to use the most important Unit Testing ANNOTATIONS -
Test, SpringBootTest, WebMvcTest, DataJpaTest and MockBean, InjectMocks, Mock
Students will learn to write unit tests using MOCKS and SPYS created with MOCKITO.
Students will learn to write unit test with H2 database with JPA and will explore about integration.
Students will be explore to work with Eclipse IDE, Spring boot framework, Mockito framework and maven technologies.
Who this course is for:
- This course mostly useful for whoever writing test scripts for their projects.
- This course useful for those who are seeking knowledge in Junit testing
- Those who want to ensure functionality with zero defects. whoever working in spring boot or microservices based projects for them very useful.
Hi, I'm Nagasrinivasarao Dasari. I'm a software engineer with 10+ years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate, Angular, and related open source technologies. I played multiple roles in software industry as a "software engineer" "Sr software engineer","Business analyst", "Analyst","Sr analyst","Project lead",and Technical architect role. I worked in various domains like Banking, insurance, retail and other domains.
I am a Sun Certified Java Professional and PL/SQL Oracle certified Professional too.
I am YouTuber at "Just Do It" YouTube channel ( 100+ Subscribers)