Mastering: CV Building, Cover Letter & Job Interview
What you'll learn
- Understanding and controlling your minor Emotions, Anxiety and Stress in regard of Employment needs, to set-up a growth mindset in today’s Competative Market.
- Discovering your Inner-Self and Passion to purse and understand which Firms Job, Scholarship or Business opportunity is best suitable for your interests.
- Learn to Master the Art of development of a Globally accepted CV/Resume along with a Custom Cover Letter resulting in 80% higher Job Landing.
- Master the Art of “Understanding of Job Description” & Explanation to get your CV/Resume standout even without having relevant background experience.
- Learn 7 Ground breaking globally acceptable CV Development Rules and the power of “In-Person Drops & Elevator Pitch” that influence the HR’s decisions.
- Master the Art of maintaining a sound Body Language Using Psychology tricks and giving a professional interview in both 1 on 1 and Panel scenarios.
- Understanding the concept of “RBQ’s” The single most powerful tool for giving a satisfactory answer to every interviewer’s question with an amazing 100% Impact.
- Bonus: Learn how to master the Art of getting successful on the job and getting promotions in todays highly competitive market.
- Learn the secret recipe of “Rule 120” suggested by World Top Organizational Leaders to stand out and get Job Promotions enhacning your career fast.
- Mastering the Art of Constructive Feedback: Learning to give all sorts of feedback without hurting feelings & promoting guaranteed Positive Results & Outcomes.
- Get Free CV/Resume Word (.doc) & Vector Resume Pre-Built Templates and build your impactful customized CV/Resume within 2 Hours.
- Dedication and Passion for Self-Improvement
- Basic understanding of using Microsoft Word or any other Word document handling software (For Mastering & editing the free professional CV/Resume templates & guidelines included in this course or to edit your self-made CV/Resume)
- Basic understating of English language for understanding and Mastering your ‘Interview, Body Language and First Impression Skills ’
- Willingness to become a ‘Team Player’ in order to Master the Art of on the ‘Job/Business Success’
Kick start your career by gaining knowledge alongside 36,000+ students Worldwide who have already enrolled in this course. This Industry Demand Driven Modern course comprises of worth more than a decade of expertise of CV & Cover Letter Development, Job Interview and On Job Success Secrets into a single course helping you get through 2023 with massive improvements in your professional career.
A lot of different learning opportunities available but what makes this course different is its Content, In-Depth Knowledge and Practical Implications. After-all this course offers 100% money back guarantee.
In today’s world it is no longer a simple task to get hired for any job. Even the simplest of the job search has become stressful due to increased competition and availability of rather increased candidates in the market. In today’s world winning a job or even for the recruiter to hire the perfect candidate has become an Art.
Recruiters are almost already trained for this Art and all we need is to Master this Art by using IT, CV, Interview & Psychology to unconsciously make it easier for the recruiters to pick our CV out of those piles and call us for the interview and then we could use that interview opportunity to actually land on our dream destinations.
We would be having an Impactful Learning Experience along with Self-Assessments in following sections in this course as follows;
1- Mastering: Emotion’s, Fear & Anxiety
Here you would understand and learn to control your minor Emotions, Anxiety and Stress in regard of Employment needs in today’s world. Also you would learn to set-up a growth mindset to become productive by keeping today's competitive market in sight.
2- Mastering the Art of CV & Cover Letter
Here you would be learning step by step by the help of templates to master the art of development of a Globally Accepted CV/Resume by developing it in the most convenient and impactful way possible.
So that when any recruiter across the globe receives the CV it simply gets noticed as all your indirect messages to the recruiter are conveyed in a single review. Hence they instantly pick your CV to call you for an interview.
3- Mastering The Art of Interview with Psychology
In this section you would be learning the Psychology tricks to understand all the intention of the recruiter when it comes to the questions they are going to ask us in the interview. This would again make the recruiter to actually understand you better. After going through this section you would be in a position to take away that communication barrier.
You would be in a position to actually convey every message you want to convey to the recruiter with 100% impactful meaning. This would eventually help you win the job by winning the recruiters heart.
4- Mastering “On the Job Success”
Here you would be learning that how you can maintain a positive overall outlook by giving away positive, meaningful and result oriented feedback. You would also learn to understand the basic principal to get promotions fast in the professional career.
5- Bonus: Self Discovery
By the end you would understand your personality type by the help of a Personality Test. You would also be learning to discover a way to understand your passion, strength and weaknesses.
This would help you to understand which career opportunity is perfectly fit for you as a career. Also it will not just help you understand you key strengths but also help you develop a better understanding of your true self to align your life towards growth and prosperity. Eventually resulting in having meaning in Life & Career.
Who this course is for:
- People willing to improve their technical and soft skills just for Self-Improvement
- Students looking to improve their chances of getting their dream internships or jobs right after graduation
- Graduates and Students who are planning or looking to get a Full Time/Part time job
- Professionals working in all sorts of industries globally including (IT, Medical, Business, Engineering, Logistics & Education)
- Professionals who are willing to get an upgrade on their career ladder by improving their CV, Interview and on the Job performance Skills
- College Dropouts looking to get Full/Part time job
- Students, Graduates and Post-Graduates thinking to apply for a scholarship program
- Entrepreneurs and Startup owners who are willing to improve their CV screening, Interview taking and Employee overall assessment skills
Zeeshan Iqbal is a business graduate and a passionate self-made entrepreneur who is currently running businesses in Non-Woven, Medical, Education, Beauty and Food Industry. He started his journey after leaving medical school to purse his passion for self-growth, business & psychology.
He has been awarded with five medals in Excellency in education, one rector’s medal & a gold medal with a star in recognition of academic as well as professional Excellency. He is also a graduate with “highest honors” by amal academy a project funded by Stanford University in association with ACUMEN+ & TED in Asia for the development of crucial business skills including communication, leadership, problem solving, job hunting & teamwork.
He has worked with different national & multi-national corporations under their certain projects and always has been an active part of corporate world. He has tremendous experience in trainings and hiring people across nations. He has hired more than 200 people by screening CV’s and having in person interviews. He has trained over 1,000 students, college dropouts and professional’s from banking sector, medical sector, engineering, art & drama, beauty and IT industry in terms of confidence building, self-discovery, and job hunting according to personal interests.
He has an experience of teaching at Asia’s top ranking business school as a motivational trainer. He has worked in scripting TV commercials as well as won an International global IT competition in Malaysia and has worked with different organization local and global for improvement of business and overall HR experience.
He also has an experience of organizing IT events, fashion & beauty shows alongside charity drives for less privileged communities across nations.
He was initially raised a native Middle Eastern spending his childhood alongside Arab, Asian & African community and eventually moving across boards experiencing Western, Europe, Asian lifestyle & corporate world.