Master Integral Calculus :Become a Pro in Calculus 2 quickly
What you'll learn
- Indefinite Integral- Concept, Standard Elementary Integrals, Integration by Substitution, Integration by Parts, Integration by Partial Fractions, Integration of Inverse Trigonometric and Logarithmic Functions, Integration of Rational and Irrational Functions, Integration of Some Standard Forms, Some Special Types of Integrals and lots more.
- Exposure to wide variety of problems and a lot of problems in quizzes for practice with explained solutions to review.
- Easily understandable without prior knowledge of Calculus 1.
- You should have a basic foundation in Mathematics (But it doesn't have to be perfect).
- If you have some experience with Calculus 1 (Specially Derivatives), that will be helpful, but it's not absolutely necessary.
Hi and a warm welcome to This Course!
Do you struggle with Integral Calculus ? Have you been trying endlessly to understand the concepts and methods to solve integration problems, but haven't had any luck ? Do you get stuck in the middle of a problem while solving it ?
Well, I have been here where are you now. This is why I created this course.
I'm Shekhar. I'm a Math enthusiast who has been graduated with Mathematics. Also I have a teaching experience of around 4 years in Mathematics. In this course I'll be walking through all the concepts of Indefinite Integral (Calculus 2 or Integral Calculus).
This course will help you to understand the concepts of Indefinite Integral (Calculus 2) in a better way.
At the end of this course, you'll be able to solve any problem related to Indefinite Integral easily.
Also you'll be prepared enough to take Advanced Calculus courses in future.
The key features of the course are:-
This course is designed to cover all the topics of Indefinite Integral (Integral Calculus) in an interactive manner.This course is categorized into:
Videos: 20 video lectures covering each fundamental concept of Indefinite Integral. You'll get exposure to a wide variety of problems. I explain each step taken in the problem.
Quizzes: 13 Quizzes to test yourself along the way. When you think you've got a good understanding on a topic, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes.
Quiz Solutions: You can review your answers by taking a look at the detailed solutions provided of each question asked in quizzes. If you understand, great! If not, you can review the videos again or ask for help in Q & A section.
Formulae Sheet: There is also a formulae sheet to use throughout the course.
FROM THIS COURSE, YOU WILL ALSO GET:
You've unlimited lifetime access at no extra cost, ever.
All future additional lectures, bonuses etc. in this course are always free.
My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question.
Udemy certificate of completion available for download.
30-day money back guarantee.
So what are you waiting for. Enroll in the course now and become master of the Integral Calculus.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quickly master the fundamentals of Indefinite Integral (Integral Calculus).
- Anyone who has knowledge of Calculus 1 and wants to go further with Calculus series.
- Anyone who is planning to learn Advanced Calculus.
I've seen many students struggling with Mathematics. They try endlessly to understand the concepts and solve the problems. Sometimes in the middle of a problem, they get stuck and don't get any way to reach to the solution. The main reason of it is they don't get a step-by-step procedure to help them out with the problem. Each problem can be unique, but all the same type of problems have something common- the procedure to deal with it. All we need is grasping that common procedure.
With the experience of around 4 years as a Math tutor and interactions with the students give me a unique insight into their minds. I'm confident as a teacher. And I want you to be confident in Mathematics. Don't forget you are already awesome.