Learn and Understand Angular and NodeJS- A Developers Course
What you'll learn
- Build a beautiful UI using the Angular Framework
- Use third party libraries with Angular, like Angular Material and ngx-Bootstrap
- Build your own Authentication System using JSON Web Token
- Create you own endpoints (API)
- Create a web Server with NodeJS
- How to use Express Framework with NodeJS
- How to use MongoDB and Mongoose
- CRUD operations with the NO-SQL database MongoDB
- Connect your Angular app with NodeJS and MongoDB
- Deploy your app to Real Web Server with 2 ways
- We are going to refresh a little bit of what is Angular, NodeJS and MongoDB is, but basic knowledge about them is strongly recommended
- You must know at least some basics from Angular framework but in general we will explain every step we do before we move on
- We will work with HTML and CSS so it would be easier if you know also some basics about them
Create Beautiful and fast web applications using the latest technologies like Angular, NodeJS, MongoDB and Express
These four technologies are the parts of the famous MEAN stack pattern and they can help you to build a full stack application and of course become a full stack developer.
Use the Angular as your front-end framework, benefit from it by building a beautiful UI and a super fast application. After that connect it to your NodeJS server and finally communicate with MongoDB a super flexible database to fetch and save your data.
Refresh your Memory
This is not an Angular course and i expect from you to have a basic knowledge of the framework but still i try to explain everything we do step by step.
In this course Markos Klinakis will take you from the hand and guide you to the MEAN world and build together a real web application using and explaining these fantastic four technologies.
Every section in this course is seperated and explained also seperately. We explain each technology in the beggining of the section and then we dive into our project for the specific part. This will help you to understand better each of these four and in the end we will see how to combine all these parts.
Learning Topics of this course:
Build our own Login System from Scratch with NodeJS
Use Express framework together with NodeJS
Build components that can be reused with Angular and see how reactive our page will be
Connect third-party libraries and frameworks to our Angular app like Angular Material, Bootstrap, ngx-bootstrap, MomentJS
Create Endpoints with NodeJS and then send requests to them with Angular Requests
Explain how to Upload Images and fetch them back
Make your Application more secure by implementing Users, Authentication as well as Authorization
Implement beautiful tables using Angular Material and add Pagination
And a lot more...!
This course will dive deeper and we will not stay to begginer levels.
Far from basics!
In most courses here on Udemy you will learn a lot but only a few dive deeper and close to real web app. You will a lot in this course and you'll see some real-time problems that you may face later on as Software Engineer and a Software Developer.
Who should take this course?
Basic NodeJS and Angular Experience is strongly recommended and it will help you a lot
MongoDB (+ Mongoose) knowledge is a plus as MongoDB will be used in this course but won’t be subject of in-depth explanations
NO expert or advanced knowledge on any of these topics is required or assumed
By the end of this course, you will be able to create your own MEAN Stack Application!!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone that is interested to find a new job as developer. You will learn a lot and after this course you will be in position to get a job.
- With this course we dive deeper in these technologies and not covering only some basics, so it's good if you search something different
- Everyone who is interested to build a modern full-stack application with latest technologies
- Students and begginers who want to do some exercise with these latest technologies
- Everyone that want to understand how to connect all these pieces and deploy to a real Web Server
My name is Markos Klinakis and i am from Greece. I am mostly a freelancer Web Developer using the technologies and frameworks like Angular, NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Laravel for over than 4 years.
I've worked in Pancreta Bank of Greece as a software Developer building many and useful web apps so i have a great experience working with huge databases and systems.
I've worked also with android Applications and Java and have already one published in Android Play Store.
The last year i am developing and working with IoT technologies. I am using ethernet protocols like ModBus, S-BUS and other to program smart devices.