Inferential Statistics: Sampling & Hypothesis Testing
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Normal & Standard Normal Distribution and feel much more confident in solving the questions
- Build a good intuitive understanding of Central Limit Theorem - One of the most important concepts in Statistics
- Understand the basics and essence of Hypothesis Testing
- Solve exam style questions in a step by step manner with much more confidence
- Basics of Statistics (Random Variable, Probability Distributions etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Excel (Preferred, not necessary)
This course is the key to build an excellent understanding of Inferential Statistics. It has students (from over 100 countries) and here is what some of them have to say:
"Well explained sir, every concept is clear as water and the way you explain is very easy to understand the concept. Worth buying this course" ~ K Roshnishree
"The explanations are quite intuitive and the best part is that the course includes practice problems which helps in building the concepts" ~ Swati Sahu
"The detail level coverage of the basic topics is amazing" ~ Rehana Shake
"This instructor is doing a fine job explaining the statistics concepts" ~ Frank Herrera
"Very clear examples, thank you sir!" ~ Gitartha Pathak
This course is designed for students who are struggling with Statistics or who are complete beginners in statistics.
How is this course structured?
Section 1 and 2: These 2 sections cover the concepts that are crucial to understand the basics of hypothesis testing - Normal Distribution, Standard Normal Distribution, Sampling, Sampling Distribution and Central Limit Theorem. (Before you start hypothesis testing, make sure you are absolutely clear with these concepts)
Section 3: This section caters to the basics of hypothesis testing with three methods - Critical Value Method, Z-Score Method and p-value method.
My approach is hands on: Concepts, examples and solved problems addressing all the concepts covered in the lectures.
Note : Only Hypothesis Testing in Case of Single Population Mean is covered
- Students who are new to statistics
- Students who are struggling with statistics
- Students who want a refresher of important statistics concepts in a simple and detailed manner