Master HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap5 by building Responsive Website
What you'll learn
- You will learn to develop website using HTML CSS3 & Bootstrap5
- You will learn about Responsive web design and development
- You will learn the concepts of Media Queries and how to use them
- You will learn to use HTML and CSS3
- You will learn to use Visual Studio Code editor and related extension
- Laptop with Internet connection
In this course, you will learn to develop responsive websites using HTML, CSS3, Mediaqueries and Bootstrap5.
We will be also setting up IDE with required extensions to make our development experience smooth.
We will learn all the concepts with the help of code examples.
Following are the topics we will cover:
1.1-What is meant by Responsiveness
1.2-Example Non_responsive website
1.3-Creating HTML Skeleton for non-responsive website
1.4-Styling the non responsive page
2.1-Different Device break points
2.2-Make Responsive in device upto 768px
2.3-Make Responsive for device width upto 468px
2.4-Make Responsive for device width above 1024px
2.5-Making Responsive between 769px and 1023px
We will then learn about Bootstrap5, Font awesome, Google fonts in which we will be using following:
1. Navigation navbar
2. Buttons and nav links
3. Carousel and slides
4. Margin , Padding, Fontsize
5. Container & Container fluid
6. Column and Grid system
7. Form and Form controls
8. Fontawesome icons
9. Google fonts poppins
10. Block button
11. Bootstrap cards
We will develop website using all concepts of HTML CSS3 and Bootstrap5 and we will develop website with different sections like navigation section, slider section, listing section, call to action section, contact us section, footer section, copyright section.
After this course you will be able to develop any website of your own and use it for your own purpose.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn and develop responsive websites using HTML, CSS3 and Bootstrap5