The high demand for scalability and the increased electricity cost are probably the main reasons behind the cloud revolution. In just over a decade, cloud computing became the buzzword and by 2016, it’s market crossed $209 Billion. Today, it is way more than that!
Though Salesforce & Amazon were the initial players of the cloud industry but soon after, Google launched Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Currently, GCP has become the top 3 cloud providers along with Amazon & Microsoft Azure. GCP has made several big organizations and small organizations shift to its platform because of its several advantages like costing, speed, live migration, big data, machine learning, and others.
So if you are the one who wants to enter the world of cloud computing, then choosing GCP will only do good for your future. And for this reason, we have curated this exclusive in-depth course that will help you learn GCP to the core.
What You Will Learn?
At first, you will be given a basic introduction which is then followed by a GCP tour involving its console, projects, Cloud IAM, run command, API library & so on. Once the basics are covered, you will start by learning how to create a virtual machine, then this course will cover cloud shell & G-Cloud. Afterward, you will know about the Kubernetes engine, cloud storage console, IAM console, Stack Driver, Google Cloud pub/sub & other crucial concepts for complete learning.
This Course Includes:
- GCP Tour: Accessing GCP Console, GCP Projects, Cloud IAM, Cloud Shell and Run Command, API Library
- Creating Virtual Machine: Using GCP Console, creating VM with G-Cloud Command Line, deploying a web server and connecting it to VM
- Getting started with Cloud Shell & G-Cloud
- Kubernetes Engine: Qwik start
- Cloud Storage Console: Creating a bucket, uploading an object into the bucket, sharing an object publicly, creating and deleting the folder
- Cloud: IAM console and project levels roles, access testing, removing project access, adding storage permission and verify access
- Stack driver: Creating a compute engine instance and adding Apache 2 HTTP server to your instance, creating a cloud monitoring workspace, creating an uptime check and an alerting policy, creating a dashboard and charts and view your logs
- Cloud Functions - Console
- Google Cloud pub/sub - Console
Begin with this one-stop GCP online tutorial to master all its concepts to the core!!