Flutter Shop App | Dart & State Management | Riverpod
What you'll learn
- Learn Flutter step by step
- Master Dart programming language and OOP concept
- Building front end step by step
- Using Riverpod for state management
- Paying with Stripe payment
- Build api step by step
- Build a visual backend
- Cover Riverpod 1.0 and 2.0 and all the latest concepts
- In depth discussion of different Riverpod providers
- Use clear MVC architecture step by step
- Postman test and learn about debugging techniques
- It's better students have a little bit of Flutter experience
This is an online learning course selling app tutorial using Riverpod state management. In this course, we focus how to build a Flutter app for selling course with Stripe payment and Laravel as backend with Restful API. State management and routing both have been done using Riverpod.
It consists of Laravel backend with Firebase for basic social media login. Most of the API are built using Laravel. The backend contains multi admin( super admin panel and teachers panel) including teacher's app for chatting. We will also build the backend step by step.
social media login
play video course
upload course from backend
view multiple teachers course
buy course on the front end
super admin panel
teacher admin panel
chat in user end
We used Laravel framework for building backend and API. Backend has multi user privileges. It means there are super admins and sub admins. Teachers accounts are sub admin. Super admin can observe and assign roles to the teachers or the sub admins.
With this course, you will learn how to build token for your api and how to do authorization of user access using Sanctum package of Laravel.
We used Laravel eloquent to work with our database from controller.
By the end of this course, you will master
Laravel basics and MVC
Laravel admin panel (CRUD)
Laravel restful api
Who this course is for:
- For beginners to advanced learners
I am a teacher who has been teaching for the last 18 years and I am very good at explaining things. I also have a youtube channel where I have a lot of followers little more 65k.
I lecture on Flutter, React Native, Laravel and GoLang.
Recently I have started udemy courses. Hope you will enjoy the course with me.