Master Fashion Retouching in Photoshop
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to process images in Camera Raw
- You will learn how to process images in Capture One
- You will learn how to retouch skin non-destructively
- You will learn how to create luminosity masks
- You will learn how to adjust contrasts using masks
- You will learn how to work with lights on each and specyfic colors
- You will learn how to tone the image selectively for shadows and highlights
- You will learn how to do color correction on your images
- You will learn how to do final touch ups to polish your image and make sure hue, saturation and luminosity values are perfect
- You need a Windows or Mac Computer
- You need a Photoshop - Version no Older than CS3
Fashion images are something more than just a picture. It takes much more effort to master it - fashion is an art, and that’s how you should be treating retouch of such an images.
This course gives you all you need to make a creative step up and learn non destructive retouching and color processing techniques in Photoshop.
My name in Marcin Mikus I am professional commercial, fashion and beauty retoucher as well as photoshop educator with over 5 years of experience. You can easily google my name and find acces to my retouching work and publication I have had as well as find more about my educational side - focused around retouching.
In this course I will walk you through whole process of retouching fashion images - working on few different image examples.
Of Course I will start with raw conversion in camera raw - base of every retouching. For those who are not using camera raw - just like me - I also prepared lesson teaching you raw conversion in Capture One - the software of my choice.
After showing you everything what you need to know about raw processing we will jump into photoshop and start from the skin retouching.
In this part I will show you how to clean skin professionaly using basic tools - only one right way to clean up your images. What is the difference between them and to what you need to pay attention. Of course I couldn’t miss Dodge & Burn Process - the superior technique when it comes to non-destructive skin retouching technique.
In the next section you will learn everything you need to know about contrasts - and It will give you huge boost of information and you wil fully master working with masks. I will show you how to create very precise masks to define perfect line between shadows and highlights. After this I will show you how to get control over every part of the image - even such a small details like shoes! And work with the lights on each and specyfic area.
Using knowledge from masks we will move into color tonning and color corrections. Using advanced masing we will be doing color corrections with understanding of color theories - so you know you won’t be just putting colors randomly - but the way to make the entire composition look amazing.
At the end of the course we will jump to my final steps where I polish the images - incuding hue, saturation and luminosity values of the Image.
Except all of the video lesson You will get my new actions prepared jsut for this course!
- Fashion Photographers
- Post Processing Artists
- Everyone who wants to learn retouching
- Photographer who wants to learn how to process fashion images
- Beginner retouchers
- More advanced retouchers who are willing to learn more