Master English: Improve Your Speaking, Listening, & Writing
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 mins on-demand audio
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Speak English with more confidence
- Write organized essays that express your ideas clearly
- Respond to questions during job interviews and university exams
- Keep up with conversations with native speakers
- Students will need a basic understanding of the English language in order to follow the course material.
- A notebook for answering practice questions and reviewing the new vocabulary and concepts
- A recording device such as your camera phone, webcam, digital camera, or voicemail for speaking homework assignments
If you are struggling to master English then this course is for you. This course offers many new methods for training your speaking, listening, and writing abilities so that you can improve in all areas of the English language.
This course includes 5 sections. These sections include:
Writing and Grammar Lessons: Learn how to organize your thoughts clearly and precisely in your writing
Speaking Lessons: Practice speaking English with frequent repetition drills, voice recordings, and by answering questions out loud when prompted.
Vocabulary Building Lessons: Learn vocabulary that will increase your knowledge of the English language and will help you sound more professional
Listening Comprehension Lessons: Take listening quizzes that will make sure that you are able to understand every word at full speed.
Reading Comprehension Lessons: Test your mastery of English vocabulary by answering complex comprehension questions.
There are a total of 30 lectures consisting of about 4.5 hours of training. Each video lesson has a downloadable handout attached which will review the grammar and vocabulary covered. The course also has several quizzes and homework assignments to test what you have learned and to expand your knowledge of the English language. Lastly, each video lecture includes English subtitles for easy comprehension of the material.
By the end of this course, you will be able to speak English with more confidence for work, for job interviews, and for university oral exams like the TOEFL and the IELTS. So if you are an English learner who is ready to sound more like a native speaker, then please sign up for this course.
- This course is meant for intermediate to advanced English language learners.
- For professionals wanting to expand their vocabulary for their careers
- For students preparing for college entrance exams like the TOEFL and IELTS
In this lesson, we will cover the importance of subject-verb agreement in the present tense and review students most common grammatical mistake.
Learn new vocabulary words related to solar-powered cars. We will cover words like ingenious, emissions, implement, and prototype.
In this lesson, we will test your listening comprehension skills. Directions: look at the picture, listen to the dialogue, and then answer the question.