Tableau 2022: Master Data Visualization with Tableau
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn various tools and techniques in Tableau used for Data Visualization.
- You will learn to create various types of Visualization charts such as Pie, Bar, Bubble, Area, Treemap, Scatterplot, Dual Axis Bar, Map, and more
- You will learn to create Filters based on certain categories
- You will also learn to Create Calculated Fields and use various types of cards such as Color, Size, Tooltip and more
- You will learn to create Analytics Dashboard reports for Data Analytics
- There is no prerequisite before taking this course, but if you are familiar with Microsoft Excel or any Spreadsheet or Data visualization tool then it would be helpful.
In this course, you will be learning various tools and techniques used in Tableau Public and Tableau Desktop for creating Visualization Dashboards. Organizations are sitting on a giant pile of data, of different forms- usage, sales, social, and others. Everyone from Giant corporates to small enterprises and even individuals have access to a variety of datasets generally arranged in form of Spreadsheets or Database table. There is a huge demand for professionals who can take this data to generate meaningful insights in form of charts, maps and other visualizations that can help Organizations spot the outliers, understand the trend, find Key Performance Indicators or KPIs and decode the responsible factors. Tableau is one of the powerful Business Intelligence software that can enable you to do this massive task of Data Cleaning and Data Visualization in streamlined and intuitive manner. These visualizations can provide insights that can be used for decision making.
What is Tableau?
Tableau is a powerful Data Science and Business Intelligence software that can be used for Data Preparation, Data Visualization and Data Analysis. You could create a BI report or Tableau report consisting of tableau data visualization charts.
In this course you will be learning Tableau right from the basics to some of the advanced concepts. This is a practical based course where you will learn various concepts and techniques with hands-on examples. You will be learning following-
Adding an Excel or csv file
Various Chart types
Converting Measures to Dimension and Dimension to Measures
Calculating a Measure and Creating a dual axis chart
Creating multiple worksheets
Creating a Dashboard and adding Visualizations
Using Map as a Filter
Creating a custom Filter
Adding Filters to the Dashboard
Creating an Analytics Dashboard with filters
Creating a Calculated Field
How to learn Tableau?
If you are curious to learn Tableau, and dedicate your time learning and practicing various tools and techniques related to Tableau, you could easily learn Tableau in a week.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning Tableau and Data Visualization.
- Anyone who would like to learn Business Intelligence Software such as Tableau.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 126,000 students from 174 countries across the world.