Master Data Management
What you'll learn
- Have an overview of enterprise and master data.
- Be introduced to master data management.
- Be aware of the different classification and types of information.
- Understand the maturity model, the building blocks and the component layer model of MDM.
- Know the myths and reality about MDM.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Master Data Management (MDM) is a method of helping organizations in linking all critical and important data to a master file. MDM is the process of the collection of best data management practices.
The course starts with the overview of enterprise data and master data. An introduction of master data management, its benefits and challenges, are included in the course. A brief discussion about the classification and different types of information is also included. Plus the maturity and component model of MDM will be explained at each level. Also, the myths and reality of MDM will be discussed.
Who this course is for:
- Businesses looking to reduce operational costs by implementing an effective data management strategy.
- Management looking for a one-stop-shop for access to all critical data.
- IT professionals searching for data management benefits and approaches.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.