Accept all your inner parts and transform your problems!
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You explore your inner critic, judge and pusher
- You find out more about your rebellious side
- You bundle your strength to achieve what you want
- You gaining a new understanding for your potential
- You discover what determines and drives you in the depths
- You end inner battles
- You nourish your relaxation, calmness and serenity
- The willingness to explore oneself more deeply
- Commitment over 14 days
As a human being we are not one – we are split and fragmented.
One part has ambitions and wants success, the other part just wants fun and relaxation. One part wants to have time to deepen the relationship; the other part just wants time for himself – doing sports, sitting in front of the computer or whatever.
This course will bring you out of the often enormous tensions. Stop being frustrated because you are not achieving what you want! Get to know your different sides better with all their needs.
This is a program for 14 days in which you explore your inner pressure, your hidden anger, your secret wounds, your joy – and much more.
The course contains the contents of my 5-day seminar on this topic. It is a precious fruit of 40 years working with people.
You no longer exhaust your strength in struggles with yourself, but you use your power for your goals and wishes. Clarity, self-care and relaxation are natural consequences of this journey.
Feedback on udemy
“This course has saved me a lot of therapy time. Amazing and wonderful. Even Mr. Ulsamer's voice and the way he delivers the message is so calming and relaxing. Very easy to do tricks but yet they work very well. A huge THANK YOU!!!!“ Katalin Boros
“I really enjoyed this course. I am grateful to go through all topic and I can use it in my life and work as well. Thank you very much.“ Julianna Szamado
“Yes it was a good match for me. Good ideas concepts and techniques to help anyone find themselves in growing deep in their experience in life.” John E. Lynch
- People looking for solutions to inner tensions and conflicts
- People who want to understand and get to know themselves better