Learn the Secrets of Goal Setting from a World Record Holder
What you'll learn
- Learn from a 2x world record holder how to make impossible goals possible.
- Learn in 1 hour and 30 minutes the insights and wisdom of someone with a decade of experience in achieving impossible goals.
- Learn to handle your financial situation and how to manage and set financial goals to achieve your dreams.
- In this course, we will look at your dreams and goals and learn exactly how to get you there.
- Practical exercises to start your journey towards goal achievement.
- Learn not only how to set smart goals but also effective tools and techniques to help you achieve them.
- Learn how to create a proper goal from a master goal setter and what an energy-giving target image is and how to create one.
- Discover how to manage your fears and get past any obstacle when working through your goals.
- Learn what courage is truly about and how to increase your own courage and self-confidence levels to achieve goals that seem difficult and frightening.
- A range of effective exercises to improve your self-confidence.
- How an effective reflection and recovery stage looks like when you achieve your goals.
- Download the Exercise Book attached to this course to do the exercises and to obtain the mentioned resources in this course.
- If you can, set aside time to complete this course over the next coming days to fully take in all the lessons.
Hello and welcome to this course! My name is Kristina Paltén and I am an ultramarathon runner, lecturer, writer, and coach.
Thank you for being here and reading the course description. This may very well be your first step in building your confidence to the next level and achieving a specific goal you have in mind or any distant goals in the future.
How do I know that I can truly be of help to you in achieving greater self-confidence and reaching your goals?
I know because, over the years, I have broken two world records: The first was in 2013, when I broke the record for running the fastest on a treadmill in 12 hours (the existing record was 93.43 kilometers; I ran 107.49 kilometers). The second world record was in 2014, when I ran the fastest in 48 hours on a treadmill (the existing record was 309.8 km for women and 318.54 km for men; I ran 322.93 km).
How else do I know that I am qualified to talk about self-confidence and goal-setting and that I can change your mindset to make the impossible possible?
Because I also became the first woman to run alone through Iran, for a total of 1,840 kilometers, while at the same time challenging my own prejudices about a country and culture I knew very little about. It was a run aimed not only to challenge my own beliefs but also to open other people’s eyes to the fact that good people exist everywhere, and that the media does not always show a complete picture of reality.
My run was featured in a documentary “Alone Through Iran – 1144 Miles of Trust” that won multiple awards, touching thousands of lives around the world by showing the goodness of humanity.
How do I know that I can truly help you achieve your goals and increase your self-confidence?
The list goes on.
I also ran 3,262 kilometers from Turkey to Finland and then kayaked 493 kilometers home to Stockholm together with my friend Carina Borén. I climbed Mt. Aconcagua, which, at 6,962 meters, is the highest mountain in the Americas. I sailed from Fiji to New Zealand, and broke the Swedish record for a six-day run covering 721.79 kilometers.
This is all merely to show you that, over the years, I have had to learn how to build self-confidence and how to set effective goals to make what had seemed impossible back then, possible.
In this 5-hour course created together with The IPS Project, the educational platform on life, I’d like to share with you EVERYTHING—all the lessons, tools, techniques, exercises, etc.—that I have learned over the years about goal setting and confidence.
What you will learn are the complete steps, the full circle, from start to finish: what courage is about, how to face your fears, how to effectively set goals—consciously and subconsciously, how to make a constructive plan to reach your goal, how to get started with your plan and make adjustments along the way to move forward, what to do when everything goes downhill, the importance of celebrating milestones, and when you reach your goal, how the reflection and recovery process looks like, and so much more!
Packed with many practical exercises, this course can truly leave an impact for a better change in your self-confidence and your goal-setting skills.
Together with stunning animations, illustrations, and clips from my adventures, this course is not only packed with knowledge but also enjoyable and fun to watch :).
Do not let your dreams, goals, and visions slip away from you. If you’d like a push of support, enroll in this course and allow me to be that support in your life.
With that, I hope to see you soon in the first lesson and the start of your new life.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who wants the full package to be able to realize a goal and a dream. Learn not only how to set effective goals but also practical tools and techniques to help you achieve them.
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers, athletes, artists, etc. anyone who has big dreams and visions.
- Those who are tired of feeling stuck in life and who feel ready to develop and live the life they always envisioned.
- Those preparing to achieve a specific goal and want to learn from a 2x world record holder how to achieve anything you set your mind to.
The IPS Project is an educational platform on life that brings forward lessons on topics like mental health, relationships, the mind, etc. All of these are part of everyone’s life, but few people know anything about dealing with them.
The IPS Project was founded by Jellis Vaes after he spent six years struggling with loneliness and suicidal thoughts.
At the age of 18, he started traveling alone around the world and did so for the next three years.
During that personal journey of healing, he began forming the idea for The IPS Project: a platform to provide the necessary information on subjects we learn little to nothing about in regular schools, and, in many cases, from our parents.
Through countless practical articles, animated videos, a book library, online courses, workshops, a podcast, and other means, The IPS Project tries to fill that missing gap in life education.
For more information about The IPS Project, and to access its vast archive of life education, visit our website.
Hey! I am Jellis Vaes, a mental health coach, adventurer, and CEO/founder of The IPS Project, an educational platform on life.
The platform was formed out of my struggles with my own demons—loneliness and suicidal thoughts. In essence, I created a platform I wish had existed when I was struggling with my problems.
Through practical articles, online courses, events, and a regular podcast, the platform provides knowledge about life topics such as mental health, relationships, the workings of the mind, etc.—topics that many of us learn little to nothing about while growing up.
When I am not holding therapy sessions or working on The IPS Project, you’ll likely find me out in the mountains or traveling somewhere with a camera in hand. I am an avid adventurer firmly into alpinism, and a passionate travel & adventure photographer/videographer.
I hope I can welcome you soon in one of my courses! Also, if you like, follow me on Instagram or YouTube, where I put out additional helpful and awesome content :).
Kristina Paltén is an adventurer, ultramarathon runner, lecturer, writer, and coach. She is the first woman to run alone through Iran, for a distance of 1,840 kilometers—a feat that was featured in the documentary “Alone Through Iran – 1144 Miles of Trust.”
Kristina has previously run 3,262 kilometers from Turkey to Finland and then kayaked 493 kilometers home to Stockholm together with her friend Carina Borén.
Also on the merit list is Kristina’s world-record run of 322.93 kilometers in 48 hours on a treadmill, the Swedish record for a six-day run of 721.79 kilometers, sailing from Fiji to New Zealand, and climbing Mt. Aconcagua, which, at 6,962 meters, is the highest mountain in the Americas.
Kristina has an M.Sc. in Materials Physics and 18 years of experience as a project manager and general manager. Today, she writes, does coaching, and is an invited speaker to conferences such as TEDx, inspiring people to make the impossible possible.