Master CompTIA Security+ & CompTIA Pentest + Certification
- 14 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn penetration testing methodology to conduct information gathering and vulnerability analysis
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery
- Summarize application and coding vulnerabilities and identify development and deployment methods designed to mitigate them
- Prepare a report and communicate your findings
- Quick questions to pass the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) & CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501) certification exam
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them.
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies.
- Taking up this Learning Path doesn't need you to be an expert in security. Any IT professional, security enthusiast, pentester, security professional, and administrator who is willing to secure their environment using various penetration testing tools will feel perfectly comfortable in understanding the topics presented.
Video Learning Path Overview
A Learning Path is a specially tailored course that brings together two or more different topics that lead you to achieve an end goal. Much thought goes into the selection of the assets for a Learning Path, and this is done through a complete understanding of the requirements to achieve a goal.
CompTIA certifications help individuals build exceptional careers in information technology and enable organizations to form a skilled and confident staff, Employee, Educators, and IT Professionals. So get certified and be ready for today's and tomorrow's IT challenges!
This Learning Path is architected to help you not only learn about the threats and safeguarding network, websites but also learn how to penetrate and gain access into the targets system. Beginning with Security+ you will learn various tools used for security such as vulnerability scanning, protocol analysis & much more. Then you also learn to install and configure network- and host-based security technologies. Once you are comfortable with Security +, you'll explore CompTIA’s one more popular certification which is Pentest +. Here, you will gain practical knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile. Moving on, you'll also be able to analyze data, identify vulnerability using tools such as OWASP, Burpsuite and much more.
This two-piece-Learning-Path is a practical approach with step by step guide to understanding various real-world security issues & also clear CompTIA Pentest+ & Security+ Certification with an aim to provide complete coverage of every CompTIA Security+ Certification.
● Discover the features of CompTIA and Robust pentesting training to troubleshoot and solve system risks.
● Master extensive exercises and practice sessions to understand real-world security issues.
● Dive into robust training to troubleshoot and solve system risks.
About the Author
Sunil Gupta is a Certified Ethical Hacker. Currently, He teaches over 50,000+ students in 170+ countries online. He is a specialist in Ethical Hacking. His strengths include Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Bug bounty hunting, Intrusion detection, Risk identification, Data analysis, Reports, and briefing.
- Ethical hackers, penetration testers, cybersecurity professionals, network engineers, web security specialists, application security experts, information security professionals, and administrators will find this course useful. They’re usually performing threat analysis, responding with appropriate mitigation techniques & operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
In this video, you will see the install process of VMware.
Learn about VMware
In this video, you will learn information gathering.
Learn about information gathering
Explore web information gathering technique
Learn about network information gathering technique
In this video, you will get Information about firewalls, proxies and filters
Learn about firewalls, proxies and filters
Explore the firewall types
Explanation about proxies