Master Class: Terraform for AWS (Beginner to Pro)
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you will know how to manage an infrastructure as code and be very good at it.
- Learn Terraform Best practices
- Complete AWS Project to manage multiple environments (Staging/Production) using Terraform
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Computing and AWS, Windows/Linux/Mac
- AWS Account (Preferred)
Why this course ?
In current Cloud Industry, Terraform is considered as one of the leaders for Infrastructure as a code platform. With its flexibility and compatibility with many different cloud providers like (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Digital Ocean and many others), Terraform makes it Very easy to manage the workloads that are provisioned in different cloud providers at one place.
Having the skills to write and maintain the infrastructure using Terraform gives an edge to a cloud practitioner's profile.
In this course I have covered a lot of ground on Terraform which will help all levels of students (Beginner to pro) to get a good understanding and practical implementation.
This course is structured in an Hands On way and students who practice along with the lessons will get the most out of it.
What is Terraform ?
What & Why Infrastructure as a code ?
Setup AWS CLI
First Terraform File
What is state file and its importance
Different ways to give access to tf
Terraform Variables and its uses
Terraform input variables
Terraform output variables
Basic AWS Components:
Create S3 bucket and upload files
Launch new EC2 instance
Advanced Terraform Concepts:
Terraform Modules & Why we need them ?
First Terraform Module
Providing Inputs to the Module
Module Reuse with different Inputs
Multiple Environments Problem
Environment Specific Local Variables
Shared Vars for different Environments
Project Setup & Security Groups
Setup ALB and Target Groups
Setup Launch Configurations
Setup Autoscaling & Launching EC2 instances
Provision Multiple Environments(staging/production)
- Every cloud practitioner should take this course because Infrastructure as code is the way to go in cloud
- If you are looking to take your career to next level