Master Class: Intro. to Exercise programming
What you'll learn
- Learn to maximize your time in the gym
- Learn to program Conditioning in your workout regimen
- Learn to program appropriate Volumes & Intensities for workout session(s)
- Learn to program correctly, for faster gains
- Understand Exercise Order, and why it's important
- No exercise science knowledge required
- No nutritional background required
- The desire to learn how to be independent in your training
Imagine being able to create an exercise program to meet your strength, power, muscle growth, and endurance goals for the rest of your life. With a performance goal in mind, and the curiosity to invest some time into making your own exercise program, anything is possible.
It’s extremely overwhelming with the amount of exercise information on the internet. Where do most folks even start? With all the information out there, people still pay hundreds of dollars on personal trainers to do their programming for them. Walking into a gym, and not knowing where to begin, can be intimidating.
Why not become independent in your training? Why not learn how to program for yourself? Why not speed up your gains and hit goals faster?
I want to ensure this Master Class of Into. to Exercise Programming enables you with the knowledge to write your own exercise program. I've taken the time to breakdown all the exercise information out there, and created a class that's easy for anyone to understand and apply.
I appreciate you taking the time to read the course description as it has outlined my goal(s) for you. I’m here to not only be a teacher, but a resource to connect with in optimizing your time in the gym.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who doesn't want to hire a trainer
- For anyone who wants to invest in their health
My name is Dan Kenary. I have taken the time to create Master Course(s) that encapsulate all the information regarding health and exercise prescription to enable you with enough knowledge to become independent in your training.
With my 10+ years in the health space and Master's degree in Exercise Science, my purpose is to breakdown the overwhelming fitness information for you to apply in creating your own exercise program to meet long deserved performance goals.