Master C# And SQL By Building Applications
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to use SQL and C# together to build a full stack application
- Students will learn how to use Dapper in .NET to make SQL database access even easier
- Students will learn how to build forms using WPF and XAML
- Students will learn how to use MVVM in order to create forms that are intuitive and easily manageable
- Students will learn how to create and manipulate Excel worksheets and workbooks via Open XML and C#
- Students will learn how to send emails programmatically using SmtpClient in C#
- Students will learn how to use the SQL Merge statement
- Students will learn how and when to use SQL views, SQL stored procedures and SQL user defined data type
- Learn C# By Building Applications
- Windows 10 Machine
It is time for you to master C# and SQL by putting them together and pushing yourself to build real life applications. This is the way in which you will become an experienced developer and be able to make 120k to 150k per year. There are no shortcuts or magic potions that will make you good. You will just have to take the course, dedicate your time and learn all of the information.
Companies nowadays are looking for a full package - someone who understand the back-end and the front-end. My course is made to take you from a beginner with some experience or an intermediate and give you ideas, tools and techniques to move you towards becoming a full stack developer.
The sole purpose of this course is to challenge you to put multiple technologies together while solving real life problems.
All of the applications written in this course could be used in the real world with a bit of enhancement.
We are not just going to write simple console applications. We will start with a console application, but then we will build up on top of that and move on to WPF forms using XAML. We will learn about MVVM best practices.
At the same time each application is going to be a combination of SQL and C# together. We will be building SQL tables, SQL views, SQL stored procedures, SQL user defined data types and much more. Then we will be using SQL explorer to connect to SQL Server from Visual Studio.
We will be putting SQL data onto Excel worksheets and workbooks and emailing them over as an attachment all through C#.
We will be building WPF forms which use data coming from the database and using Dapper we will make the communication between our C# code and SQL Server seamless.
There is so much more so you will have to take the course and see it for yourself.
The great thing is that I took the time to make this course interesting and flowing so you don't have to suffer through it. You will enjoy it and even more so will want to rematch it again.
Make sure that you have already taken the courses mentioned in the prerequisites section. This way you will be ready to dive into the course and be able to keep up with the pace.
If you are able to get through this course, understand it and feel comfortable with the concepts then you are ready to enter the real world of software development. Of course there are always going to be challenges but you will be equipped with enough skill to be able to handle the complexities and find an optimal solution.
I will see you on the other side - take action now!
- Target students for this course are already familiar with the basics of C# or other programming languages
- Target students for this course are already familiar with the basics of SQL Server and T-SQL or any SQL