Master Business Presentations: 10 Tactics For Better Slides
What you'll learn
- Why you shouldn't listen to most presentation "experts"
- Characteristics of the perfect business presentation slide
- Presentation secrets of the top management consultants like McKinsey, BCG and Bain
- 10 time-tested tactics that will improve your slides instantly
- Why the slide title is the most important element on your slides
- How to use data and charts to support your message
- Formatting tips to make your slides look professional
- There are no specific requirements. You can use any presentation software to apply the learnings.
**Learn from a former Bain & Company Manager how to create amazing business presentation slides**
Content and Overview
This course contains over 20 lectures and 2 hours of content. It is designed for any student or business professional that wants to improve their presentation skills.
The content includes 10 specific principles and tactics that help you create better presentation slides instantly, one of the key differentiators in today's business world.
The course is delivered in a concise format that is easily digestible for busy professionals.
Each tactic includes an overview, examples, and an exercise so you can apply the tactics in your own presentations.
Here are the tactics that are covered in this course:
Create self-explanatory slides
Focus on clear, concise, and compelling slides
Have an action title on every slide
One message per slide
Think of your slides as a table
Always use data
Pick a compelling chart
Use bullet points
Leverage the pyramid principle
Format for consistency and readability
As a bonus, you will receive 50+ presentation slides that you can use in your own presentations.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the course for any reason, you may return the course within 30 days of the purchase date.
Ready to Enroll?
Click on the "Enroll Now" button in the top right corner of this page and start learning how to improve your business presentation slides.
Who this course is for:
- Students and business professionals that want to learn a critical skill for a successful career - creating effective business presentations
- Anyone who wants to improve their business presentation skills and creates presentations frequently
Hi, my name is Felix Haller and I am a former Bain & Company Manager. I spent five years at the global management consulting firm, leading project teams, and advising fortune 500 companies on strategy, performance improvement, and M&A.
I enjoy learning and sharing the secrets to personal development and how to succeed in today's business world. Therefore I primarily focus on communicating effectively which is one of the most important skills to succeed and affect change at work.
Over the last decade, I have lived, worked, and studied in China, Germany, the Netherlands, and the US. I currently live in Atlanta (USA) with my wife Shannon and pup Picasso.