Master Business Etiquette & Social Skills Essentials
What you'll learn
- How to introduce yourself to others concisely and with confidence, so that you give a stellar first impression
- Use the appropriate form of communication depending on the situation (email, text messaging, social media, written)
- Communicate effectively and professionally on live calls, such as telephone, Skype, WhatsApp, video conference
- Participate in meetings and conferences in a way that shows the value you add
- Attend and interact in business social events appropriately and comfortably,
- The only requirements is your willingness to learn.
So you are looking to create a lasting positive first impression, either in person, over the phone or in social media? Or maybe you want to improve your communication skills to get ahead of the pack when looking for that dream job, next promotion or business contract? If so, this course is for you.
In today's world, it can be difficult to know what the proper business etiquette or communication style should be used for any given scenario. That's especially true when we must deal, in addition to person to person interaction, with a variety of technology platforms and virtual communication. The way you behave is a reflection of how much you care about the people you're interacting with.
In this course, you'll learn the appropriate way to behave, speak, or write in the most common business situations, so that they always convey a professional image that elicits trust and respect.
In this powerful course we will be covering:
Recognize the importance of business etiquette and appropriate communication today
How to introduce yourself to others concisely and with confidence, so that you give a great, positive first impression
Use the appropriate form of communication depending on the situation (email, social media, text messaging), and communicate in a way that builds trust and clarity, and so you won’t be misunderstood
Communicate effectively and professionally on live calls, such as telephone, Skype, WhatsApp, conference, video, interviews, etc.
Participate in meetings and conferences in a way that shows the value you add and your respect for the meeting organizer and other attendees.
Attend and interact in business social events appropriately and confidently, regardless of who are attending or the event’s environment.
If you are looking to improve your personal and business etiquette skills, then this is the course for you!
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of management and professional development experience, this course will walk you through the basics of business etiquette so you can put these principles to work for you right away!
Your enrollment is backed by Udemy's 100%, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee, so enroll today with confidence and I’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- I designed the course for any person who wants to improve his or her personal and business etiquette and socials skills
- The course is not for professional with already advanced skills on these areas.
Ramon is an experienced manager with solid background in business and people development, business process quality assurance, contract management and regulatory compliance for technology, government and healthcare industries.
As part of his 30+ years career experience, he has more than 20 years of experience managing and consulting for international teams from small and medium to Fortune 500 companies.