Master Burndown Charts: Use & Create Burndown Chart in Scrum
What you'll learn
- What is the burndown chart in Scrum?
- Types of burndown charts in Scrum
- Work remaining vs. Work completed burndown chart
- Adjustable Floor burndown chart in Scrum
- Creating a Release burndown chart from scratch Step-By-Step Guide
- Creating a Release burndown chart from scratch in Excel
- Online tools for burndown charts in Scrum
- Pro’s, Cons, and Common Burndown Chart Mistakes and much more...
- Basic knowledge of Scrum Framework
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
My name is Dejan. I am a Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Agile Coach. In this course, you will learn How to Implement Burndown Charts in Agile and Scrum, even if you don’t have any experience at all.
I will show you:
What is BurnDown Chart is in Scrum?
What are the Dependencies of the BurnDown Chart is in Scrum?
How to achieve an accurate forecast?
What types of Burndown charts are there in Scrum?
We will deep dive into the step-by-step process of creating our Burndown chart from scratch in Microsoft Excel.
And this is not all, in the resource section, I will provide you sample Burndown, Template for Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Burndown chart and data we will use to create our Burndown chart.
Before we finish, it is your turn to do the work, to repeat all steps, and to create your release burndown chart with 2 different methods.
This course is for traditional project managers also, and anyone else who wants to learn how and why the Burndown chart is used with guidance on how to leverage it in your teams.
We will also answer all these questions:
What's the burndown chart?
Who creates a burndown chart?
Are burndown charts useful?
Why burndown chart?
Is the burndown chart a scrum artifact?
When should the burndown chart be updated?
How to create a burndown chart?
After this course, you will have all skills needed to implement the burndown charts in your scrum team!
Let’s get started.
Keywords and Keyphrases:
Jira burndown chart,
sprint burndown chart,
burndown chart excel,
what is a burndown chart,
burndown chart template,
agile burndown chart,
what is burndown chart,
excel burndown chart,
burndown chart Jira,
scrum burndown chart,
burndown chart excel template,
burndown chart scrum,
burndown chart generator,
how to create a burndown chart in excel,
burndown chart example,
release burndown chart,
risk burndown chart,
Work remaining vs. Work completed burndown,
Adjustable Floor burndown,
iteration burndown chart,
product burndown chart,
burndown chart in agile,
how to create a burndown chart,
sample burndown chart,
how to make a burndown chart,
scrum burndown chart excel
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Developers in Scrum
- Project Managers
- Release Engineers
- Anyone who want to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Agile to lead high performing teams
- People who are preparing for Scrum Certifications, exams PSPO, PSM...
- People who got their first Scrum job and don't know where to start tracking their work
- People who want to learn Scrum, Agile, and Agile Software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- Product Stakeholders who want to understand how to highlight key performance indicators at any point in the development cycle
- Agile team members who manage epics, stories, bugs, and tasks
- Programmers, Testers, analysts, product managers...
Master of Computer Science and Information Technology, Product Owner, Scrum Master, CIO, Agile Coach, Trainer of Trainers, Digital entrepreneur, Consultant, Project manager, with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
· Ability to set priorities and to work in a team,
· Sense of initiative and organization and sense of responsibility,
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision,
· Good aspiration for developing existing knowledge and learning new things.
· Positive experience in teamwork,
· Tactful, good sense of humor, good self-control,
· Strong enthusiasm and positive energy
· Married, father of two children,
· Sport: Boxing, Tennis, bicycle, chess, table tennis.
· Hobby: Playing guitar (finished Music School) and singing, learning to play piano, long walks, Website design...