CI/CD - Microsoft Azure DevOps, Github Actions, CodePipeline
What you'll learn
- Microsoft Azure DevOps - Create, manage & deploy application with automated CI/CD - Real world demo
- What is DevOps
- Real CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) Exam Questions
- What is Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Create Azure DevOps Organization & Project
- Working with work-items using Agine, scrum or basic work process
- Github Integration with Azure DevOps to deploy website
- Learn about Azure Repos and importing existing Github repositories in Azure Repos
- Working with Azure Repos and Github to understand Version Control System - Pull, Push, Commit, Pull Request, Merge
- Creating Azure Resources like - Static web app * Web app
- Create Build & Release Pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Deploy the website on Azure resources using Pipelines
- Fully automate application deployment from VS code with few clicks without visiting Azure DevOps dashboard
- Create & Deploy Python-Flask application using "DevOps Starter" templates
- Learn about Test Plans
- Basic Programming knowledge
- Basic understanding of application development & deployment
Best Course at this Price - Master Microsoft Azure DevOps From Scratch - Automate App Lifecycle
Now included with course - CI/CD with Gtihub Actions & AWS CodePipeline
Bonus - Free CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) Lab hands-on questions with solutions.
As a part of this course, I am glad to publish CKA questions with solutions for free.
Create, manage & deploy an application just form the VS code (IDE) with fully automated CI/CD using Azure DevOPs
This course is for anyone willing to learn about DevOps and Azure DevOps. DevOps is a culture to facilitate the software development lifecycle whereas Azure DevOps is a SaaS based product from Microsoft to facilitate the same.
Using Microsoft Azure DevOps, the lifecycle of product can be made very easy without much prior knowledge of specific tools like kubernetes, docker, servers etc. A developer can begin to learn Azure DevOps and get his application up and running in couple of hours.
This course is from scratch, anyone having basic programming experience can start learning it and deploy their web application using Azure DevOps with just few clicks just from the IDE like VS code. You will learn end to end creation and deployment of application.
Following are things one can learn by this course:
What is DevOps
What is Microsoft Azure DevOps
Create Azure DevOps organization and project
Learn & create work-items in boards using basic work flow
Learn about Queries
Learn about Azure repository
Integrate Github repository in Azure repository
Learn about Pipelines & Releases
Create Azure resources like web app and deploy the application using Pipelines
Manage codebase using commit, merge, pull-request, branches etc.
Create a Python-Flask project using DevOps-Starter Resource
Code & deploy application from IDE (VS code) with few clicks in fully automated CI/CD
Learn about Test Plans
CKA - Certified Kubernetes Administrator Hands-on Lab With Solution
Question 1 - Create a new pod called web-pod with image busybox Allow the pod to be able to set system_time. The container should sleep for 3200 seconds
Question 2 - Create a new deployment called myproject, with image nginx:1.16 and 1 replica. Next upgrade the deployment to version 1.17 using rolling update. Make sure that the version upgrade is recorded in the resource annotation.
Question 3 - Create a new deployment called my-deployment. Scale the deployment to 3 replicas. Make sure desired number of pod always running.
Question 4 - Deploy a web-nginx pod using the nginx:1.17 image with the labels set to tier=web-app.
Question 5 - Create a static pod on node01 called static-pod with image nginx and you have to make sure that it is recreated/restarted automatically in case of any failure happens
Question 6 - Create a pod called pod-multi with two containers, as given below: Container 1 - name: container1, image: nginx Container2 - name: container2, image: busybox, command: sleep 4800
Question 7 - Create a pod called test-pod in "custom" namespace belonging to the test environment (env=test) and backend tier (tier=backend). image: nginx:1.17
Question 8 - Get the node node01 in JSON format and store it in a file at ./node-info.json
Question 9 - Use JSON PATH query to retrieve the oslmages of all the nodes and store it in a file “all-nodes-os-info.txt” at root location. Note: The osImage are under the nodeInfo section under status of each node.
Question 10 - Create a Persistent Volume with the given specification. Volume Name: pv-demo Storage:100Mi Access modes: ReadWriteMany Host Path: /pv/host-data
Question 11 - Worker Node “node01” not responding, Debug the issue and fix it.
Question 12 - Upgrade the Cluster (Master and worker Node) from 1.18.0 to 1.19.0. Make sure to first drain both Node and make it available after upgrade.
CKA Exam Tips & Tricks
Who this course is for:
- DevOps beginners
- Azure beginners
- Anyone willing to automate deployment of their application with minimal effort
- Anyone wants to learn DevOps or Azure DevOps
- CKA Certification
I am Ajeet Khan, DevOps Engineer at DigitalAI carrying around 5 years of experience.
I love to share what I learn while doing my job. Teaching is my hobby and DevOps is something which I always enjoy doing.
I Run a YouTube Channel related to DevOps - Appychip
Worked with following Organizations:
1. Imli Technologies Pvt Ltd
3. Experitest (Part of DigitalAI)