Understand asynchronous programming with .Net and C#
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why is asynchronous programming needed in the first place
- Asynchronous programming concepts
- All asynchronous programming techniques in .Net.
- Thread Safety and Coordination
- Threads, Tasks and async & await
- Parallel Programming Framework (Pfx)
- Knowledge in C# is helpful, any other Object oriented language will do
- General understanding of programming concepts
- Interest in deeper knowledge about asynchronous programming
Have you ever had issues with a bug that resulted in an asynchronous programming wrong doing? Did your users report some unresponsive behavior of your application they did not want to deal with? Or does your boss want you to utilize the given hardware in the most efficient way possible?
If you had any of those or similar issues with asynchronous programming, this course will help you solve those issues. In other words this course will help you to handle multithreaded and concurrent scenarios in programming like you always wanted to.
Besides looking at the underlying mechanisms, we will look at all the different techniques to utilize our freshly crafted knowledge.
This course not only gives you the well rounded background to understand what is going on with all that concurrency, parallelism and multi threading, but also hands over all the needed tools to you, that you will need to excel in this regard
TPL with Tasks and async await keywords
The actual Thread API
Thread Safety with Locking, Non-exclusive locking and Concurrent Collections
Everything about how concurrency works under the hood
In this course you will also see examples to every of the above topics and this will guide you to become a master of asynchronous programming techniques with .Net.
So do not hesitate and enroll to:
Advance your career
Master one of the most needed skills of contemporary programming
If you still do not find any value here, you still have the 30 days refund.
- .Net developers
- Backend developers with .Net
- C# Developers